Credit card bonus offers are a great way to earn hundreds or thousands of dollars worth in cash, points and miles. Some of the best deals are only available for a limited time.
Table of contents
General things to note:
- Personal and business travel credit cards offer some of the highest bonus values.
- Co-branded airline and hotel cards offer great promotions, but are more restrictive for redeeming rewards.
- You’ll get greater redemption flexibility with general travel rewards cards.
- Earning and redeeming with cash back cards is more straightforward. There are several cash back cards with awesome welcome bonuses.
For those new to card bonuses:
- Introductory offers have various requirements to earn the bonus, including time restraints.
- There’s usually a set minimum amount you must spend on purchases within the first initial months of account opening.
- For points and miles bonuses redemption options may include statement credits, travel, gift cards, and other rewards depending on the program associated with that card.
- It’s important to know the value you’re getting with these points/miles, so we’ve created a points/miles valuation guide here.
Below is our round-up of all the best current sign-up bonuses.
BEST PERSONAL CREDIT CARD BONUSES
Below are personal credit cards with the best sign-up bonuses and card benefits.
BEST BUSINESS CREDIT CARD BONUSES
Below are business cards with the best features and best sign-up bonus offers.
TARGETED CREDIT CARD BONUSES
These are targeted offers not publicly available. Read the reviews for info on getting the offers.