This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Barclays AAdvantage Aviator World Elite Business Mastercard has an offer for 80,000 bonus miles and a $95 statement credit after spending $2,000 on purchases in the first 90 days.
If you’re a small business owner who’s loyal to American Airlines, then you might be interested in this card. You’ll earn decent rewards off American Airlines and common business expenses, with double miles on AA, office supply, telecom and car rental purchases, and a 5% mileage bonus every year after your account anniversary.
You’ll also enjoy preferred boarding and one free checked bag for you and up to four companions and a 25% discount on eligible inflight purchases. If you hit certain spend thresholds, you’ll receive Elite Qualifying Dollars and a $99 companion certificate.
But if you’re not big on American Airlines, or you don’t fly too often, consider a non-branded rewards card instead.
Barclays Aviator Business Card Offer
- Earn 80,000 AAdvantage bonus miles and a $95 statement credit after spending $2,000 on purchases in the first 90 days
- Limited time offer
- $95 annual fee is not waived
- Earn an American Airlines companion certificate. When you spend $30,000 or more in a card member year, you earn an American Airlines companion certificate. You pay $99 + taxes/fees and get a companion ticket to accompany you on any round trip economy fare.
- 5% annual mile bonus. You’ll receive an additional 5% bonus on all miles earned in the previous card member year – you must pay the annual fee before you receive this bonus.
- Free checked bag
- Board with Group 5 on American
- 25% statement credit for all in flight purchases
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 2x American Airline miles on American Airline purchases
- 2x American Airline miles on office supply merchants, telecommunications merchants, and car rental merchants
- 1x American Airline miles on all other purchases
This is a great deal because you only have to spend $2,000 and get a $95 statement credit, which basically pays for the annual fee.