It is easy to get pulled into a platform that offers cash back for doing very little, or at the most, what you might do on a regular basis, such as shopping. So, we thought we would take a look at one of the most popular cash back platforms, TopCashback.
Just like other popular cash back sites, it really is a legitimate way to earn cash back that you normally wouldn’t have. You redirect through the portal to your regular online shopping site, if they’re a partner, and TopCashback will share the commissions with you.
Guess they nabbed the right name with TopCashback, putting it out there from the onset as being the best or top cash back site. So, let’s see how they fair.
TopCashBack $15 Sign-Up Bonus
Use our referral link below to be eligible for a $15 sign-up bonus.
- $15 sign-up bonus awarded upon earning $10 in cash back.
- Offer expires December 31st, 2021.
- Offer cannot be combined with other TopCashback promotions.
$10 Referral Bonuses (Offer May Update At Any Time)
By referring friends and family, you will be awarded by TopCashback. To receive your Tell-a-Friend bonus, the person you have referred must sign up to TopCashback from your link and earn $10 payable cashback or more.
What’s TopCashBack All About?
It really is quite a simple process to get set up and to start earning the cash back. You do have to spend cash though, to earn cash, but it all works out in the end, so long as you manage your spend.
The idea is to spend money on things you normally would have gone out to the stores to buy, or to move your online shopping to their preferred partners.
- Step 1 – Sign Up. Join up and input all your personal info. It’s for free!
- Step 2 – Browse. Start browsing their preferred partner links, where you can buy pretty much anything from accommodations to clothing, from car rentals to office space. They really do have a wide variety, with great cash back options.
- Step 3 – Shop. Then decide where you want to shop and get spending.
- Step 4 – Earn Cash back. The way it works is the preferred partner or retailer with TopCashback, pays them commission, and they in turn, pay you the commission in the form of cash back. It’s a win-win for everyone involved.
While, like other cash back platforms (we review them all here), you have to work it and be consistent (and a wee bit patient), we can recommend TopCashback as one of the top cash back sites based on the consistency of popular merchant cash back rates versus the competition.
If you haven’t signed up for a cash back shopping portal yet, head on over to CashbackMonitor to compare rates provided by the best cash back sites for your favorite merchants. Based on that data, it can help you narrow down to which portal is best for your personal shopping needs.
|OFFER LINK||OFFER||OUR REVIEW|
|Chase Business Complete Banking℠||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$225 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure Banking℠||$100 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking℠||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||$450 Cash||Review|
|Axos Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Checking||$150/$200 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up To $3,000||Review|
|Betterment||Up To 1 Year Free||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|Voyager (code BH5F1A)||$25 In BTC||Review|
|Coinbase||$10 In BTC||Review|
|Motley Fool||Stock Advisor Discount||Review|