Find Chase Total Checking® coupon bonuses and new promotional offers here. Typical bonus amounts that have been available for this Checking account include $150, $200 and $300 offers. See all current Chase Bank offers here and other top bank bonuses here.
Originally established in 1982, Chase Bank is now headquartered in Newark, Delaware and is one of the nation’s largest banks as measured by total assets. Chase offers a full line of banking services with branches/ATMs across these states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, and WV.
See the latest Chase Total Checking® account promotion below.
Chase Total Checking® $200 Coupon Bonus (Targeted)
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Where it’s available: Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
- How to earn it:
- Open a new Chase Total Checking® account and have a direct deposit made to this account within 90 days of account opening.
- When it expires: 7/14/2021
The information for the Chase Total Checking® has been collected independently by MoneysMyLife. The product details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the bank.
How To Earn The $200 Bonus
- Apply directly online or in-branch using your personalized coupon generated from the offer page.
- Open a new Chase Total Checking® account, which is subject to approval; AND
- Have your direct deposit made to this account within 90 days of coupon enrollment.
- Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- Person to Person payments (such as Zelle®) are not considered a direct deposit.
- After you have completed all the above requirements, they’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 15 days.
There is a $12 Monthly Service Fee for the Chase Total Checking® account that you can waive when you do at least ONE of the following each statement period:
- Have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to this account.
- Keep a minimum daily balance of $1,500 or more in your checking account.
- Keep an average daily balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
- Offer not available to existing Chase checking customers, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance within the last 3 years.
- You can receive only one new checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last coupon enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- Coupon is good for one-time use.
- To receive this bonus, the enrolled account must not be closed or restricted at the time of payout.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
- If the checking account is closed by the customer or Chase within six months after coupon enrollment, they will deduct the bonus amount at closing.
The Chase Total Checking® account is one of the most popular checking accounts on the market. It comes with all the modern day features you would expect from a major bank. Branch locations can be found just about anywhere. Their mobile app is convenient for deposits and easy to use.
The $12 Monthly Fee can easily be waived with just a $1,500 minimum daily balance. The current $200 bonus offer is higher than their typical offers. This is a good one to jump on.
The best bank promotions are updated here. Start with these pages for good offers:
|OFFER LINK||OFFER||OUR REVIEW|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|Chase Business Complete Banking℠||$300 Cash||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking & Savings||Up To $250||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking℠||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||Up To $600||Review|
|Aspiration Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up To $3,000||Review|
|Betterment||Up To 1 Year Free||Review|
|Coinbase||$10 In BTC||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|