- Editor Rating
- Rated 5 stars
- Chase Total Checking® Account Bonus
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 100%
- ValueEditor: 100%
Get updated Chase Total Checking® coupon bonuses and new promotions here. Typical bonus amounts that have been available for this Checking account include $150, $200 and $300 offers.
Originally established in 1982, Chase Bank is now headquartered in Newark, Delaware and is one of the nation’s largest banks as measured by total assets. Chase offers a full line of banking services with branches/ATMs across these states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, and WV.
You can find all current Chase Bank bonus offers here. See the latest Chase Total Checking® account promotion below.
Chase Total Checking® $200 Coupon Bonus
Enjoy a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. This is Chase Bank’s most popular Checking account and is also one of the most popular accounts when compared to all banks currently.
- $200 bonus offer expires January 14, 2019
- Offer is available nationwide (find a local branch)
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- You can fund up to $500 towards the opening deposit using a non-Chase credit card
- The minimum opening deposit is $25
- Direct Deposit is a requirement for this offer (see options for meeting this requirement here)
- The Monthly Service Fee can be waived (details below)
- You can also pair it with the Savings account at the same offer page to earn more bonus money
- Enjoy a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit
- Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches.
- Mobile check deposit – It’s as easy as taking a selfie.
- Chase QuickPay® with Zelle® – Take the drama out of splitting a check.
- Real-time fraud monitoring – We watch your debit-card to help your money stay your money.
- Apply online in minutes.
- Open your account online now.
- Available in: AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV
How To Get The $200 Bonus
- Apply directly online or in-branch using your personalized coupon generated from the offer page.
- Open a new Chase Total Checking® account with the $25 minimum opening deposit.
- Within 60 days of account opening, have a qualifying direct deposit made into this account. There is no stated minimum direct deposit amount required for the offer. Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- Once the above requirements are met, the bonus will be deposited within 10 business days.
- Checking offer is not available to existing Chase checking customers, or those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- Important: If your Checking account is closed by you or by Chase within six months after opening, they will deduct the bonus amount at closing.
How To Waive The Monthly Fee
There is a $12 Monthly Service Fee for the Chase Total Checking® account that you can waive when you do at least ONE of the following each statement period:
Have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to this account.
Keep a minimum daily balance of $1,500 or more in your checking account.
Keep an average daily balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
The Chase Total Checking® account is one of the most popular checking accounts on the market. It comes with all the modern day features you would expect from a major bank. Branch locations can be found just about anywhere and their mobile app is convenient for deposits and easy to use.
The $12 Monthly Fee can easily be waived with just a $1,500 minimum daily balance. The current $200 bonus offer is higher than their typical offers, so it’s a good idea to take advantage of it while it lasts.
If you can manage to meet the Monthly Fee waiver requirements, the bonus offer for the Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Account may be an even better fit.
- CIT Bank Promotions: Online Savings Builder Account Offers 2.25% APY
- Chase Student Checking Promotions: $100 Chase College Checking℠ Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® Account Bonus: $200 Coupon Available Online
- Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Bonus: $300 Coupon Offer
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $150, $200, $300, $350, $500 – December 2018
- HSBC Bank $350 & $750 Checking Account Bonuses
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Account $350 Bonus Offer
- HSBC Bank Premier Checking Account $750 Bonus Offer
- BBVA Compass Bank Promotions: $150 Checking Bonus, Money Market & CD Offers
- Simple Bank Review: Unlimited $20 Bonuses & Top Savings Rate Offer
- TD Bank Promotions: $300 & $150 Checking Account Bonuses