Here, you can find Chase Total Checking® coupon bonuses and new deals. Offers of $150, $200, and $300 have usually been available for this Checking account as bonuses. See all current Chase Bank offers here and other top bank bonuses here.
Chase Bank was founded in 1982. It is now based in Newark, Delaware, and has the most assets of any bank in the United States. Chase offers a full line of banking services with branches/ATMs across these states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, and WV.
See the latest Chase Total Checking® account promotion below.
See all of these Chase banking pages:
- Best Chase Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking Bonuses
- Chase Secure Banking℠ Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ Bonuses
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing Offers
Chase $200 Total Checking® Bonus
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Where it’s available: Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
- How to earn it:
- New Chase checking customers enjoy a $200 bonus when you open a Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit.
- When it expires: 10/19/2022
How To Earn The $200 Bonus
- New Chase checking customers enjoy a $200 bonus when you open a Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit
- Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches
- Chase Mobile® app – Manage your accounts, deposit checks, transfer money and more – all from your device.
- Open your account online now
- Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
- Chase Overdraft Assist℠ – no overdraft fee if you’re overdrawn by $50 or less at the end of the business day or if you’re overdrawn by more than $50 and bring your account balance to overdrawn by $50 or less at the end of the next business day*
*With Chase Overdraft Assist℠, we won’t charge an Insufficient Funds Fee if you’re overdrawn by $50 or less at the end of the business day OR if you’re overdrawn by more than $50 and you bring your account balance to overdrawn by $50 or less at the end the next business day (you have until 11 PM ET (8 PM PT) to make a deposit or transfer). Chase Overdraft Assist does not require enrollment and comes with eligible Chase checking accounts.
How To Waive The Monthly Fee
$12 Monthly Service Fee OR $0 with one of the following, each monthly statement period:
- Electronic deposits made into this account totaling $500 or more, such as payments from payroll providers or government benefit providers, by using (i) the ACH network, (ii) the Real Time Payment network, or (iii) third party services that facilitate payments to your debit card using the Visa® or Mastercard® network,
- OR a balance at the beginning of each day of $1,500 or more in this account,
- OR an average beginning day balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying Chase checking, savings, and other balances
- Offer not available to existing Chase checking customers, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance within the last 3 years.
- You can receive only one new checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last coupon enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- Coupon is good for one-time use.
- To receive this bonus, the enrolled account must not be closed or restricted at the time of payout.
- Eligibility may be limited based on account ownership.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
- Account Closing: If the checking account is closed by the customer or Chase within six months after coupon enrollment, they will deduct the bonus amount at closing.
Chase Total Checking® Account Review
The Chase Total Checking® account is the bank’s best all-around option. If you want a solid, well-rounded checking account, this one does a lot of things right. Chase has a lot of branches, so it’s a good choice for people in many parts of the country.
Chase has more than 4,700 locations in 32 states and the District of Columbia. Also, there are 16,000 free ATMs all over the country.
You get access to Chase Deposit Friendly ATMs, which make it easy to make deposits, and a Chase debit card with chip technology for great security.
Chase Total Checking® has a $12 monthly service fee, but you can waive it if you have $500 in electronic deposits monthly, start each day with a $1,500 balance, or keep an average daily balance of $5,000 in this account and all linked Chase accounts.
Chase Total Checking® Features
Chase QuickDeposit. Quickly deposit a check into your Chase Total Checking® account using the mobile app.
Zelle®. Using the Zelle® service, you can send and receive money from other people with just a few clicks.
Online Bill Pay. Chase’s website makes it easy to set up bills and pay them electronically or by check, all in one place.
Account alerts. Chase lets you set up detailed account alerts so you always know what’s going on with your account. This helps keep you safe from abuse and scams.
Text banking. If you need to check your account balance or transaction history right away, you can send a text message to get the information you need.
Paperless statements. Chase gives you access to up to 7 years of online statements, so you’ll never have to worry about missing a transaction again when it’s time to do your taxes.
Chase Mobile Support
It’s important to be able to access your checking account easily from your smartphone. With one of the best banking apps on the market, Chase makes things easy. You can manage your accounts, use mobile deposit to deposit checks, and move money between accounts.
You’ll also be able to do a number of everyday banking tasks, such as checking your balance, looking at your transaction history, and sending money with Zelle®. The app has just about everything you’ll need, and the interface is clean and easy to use.
Who Is Chase Total Checking® For?
Chase is a great bank for keeping a checking account because it has branches all over the country, a great mobile app, and mobile payment technology.
Chase Total Checking® is a good choice for people who travel a lot within the U.S., since you’ll have access to the many Chase branches and ATMs. It’s not the best for those who travel outside the country, though, because foreign ATM fees can be up to $5 per withdrawal. It’s also not for people who don’t think they’ll be able to meet the requirements to avoid the $12 monthly service fee.
One of the most popular checking accounts is the Chase Total Checking® account. It has all the modern features you’d expect to find in a big bank. You can find branch locations just about anywhere. Their mobile app is easy to use and makes it easy to deposit money.
When you add the benefits of banking with Chase to their generous sign-up bonus, you get one of the best checking accounts available right now.
Overall, Chase Total Checking® is one to consider if you want a good balance of features and security in a checking account.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris Up to $500 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers
- Choice Rewards World Mastercard® Bonus