- Editor Rating
- Rated 5 stars
- Chase Business Promotions
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 100%
- ValueEditor: 90%
I’ll keep this page updated with the latest Chase Business Checking account promotions and bonuses. Offers for Chase Bank’s Business Checking accounts come around less often an their Personal Checking offers, so take advantage of them while they’re around.
Established in 1982 and headquartered in Newark, Delaware, Chase Bank is the second largest bank in the U.S., after Wells Fargo, ranked by the number of branches. Chase offers are available to a great deal of people, as they have branches in these states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA, WI, and WV.
I’ll review the current Business Checking offers below.
Chase Total Business Checking® $200 Bonus Coupon
The Chase Total Business Checking® is one of their most popular Business Checking accounts, but this $200 bonus offer is also available for the Chase Performance Business Checking®, (or Chase Performance Business Checking® with Interest), or Chase Platinum Business CheckingSM account. As with other Business account offers, direct deposit will not be required for the bonus.
- $200 bonus offer expires on 10/10/2018
- Available Nationwide
- You can fund up to $500 with a non-Chase credit card towards the opening deposit
- Application triggers a Soft Credit Inquiry, which does not affect your credit
- The Monthly Fee can be waived (details below)
How To Get The $200 Bonus
- Use the offer page to generate your personalized bonus coupon to apply in-branch.
- Open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account, Chase Performance Business Checking® (or Chase Performance Business Checking®with Interest) account or Chase Platinum Business CheckingSM account
- Deposit $1,000 or more in new money into your new checking account within 20 business days of account opening
- Maintain at least $1,000 balance for 60 days from the date of deposit. The new money cannot be funds held by Chase or its affiliates.
- Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days — debit card purchases, checks paid, Chase QuickDepositSM, ACH (Credits and Debits), wires (Credits and Debits).
- After you have completed all the above checking requirements, they’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days.
- You can only receive one new business checking account opening related bonus per calendar year and only one bonus per account.
- Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (“Chase”) and our affiliates are not eligible.
- Chase reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
- Bonuses are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
- Checking offer is not available to existing Chase business checking clients, local, state or federal Government entities or agencies, Not for Profit organizations, Political Action Committees, or those with fiduciary accounts, campaign accounts, or whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- If the checking account is closed by the client or Chase within six months after opening, we will deduct the bonus amount for that account at closing.
How To Waive The Monthly Fee
Chase Total Business Checking® has no Monthly Service Fee when you maintain a daily minimum balance of $1,500 or more or if you maintain a linked Chase Private Client CheckingSM or Chase Premier Platinum CheckingSM personal account. Otherwise a $15 Monthly Service Fee will apply ($12 Monthly Service Fee when enrolled in Paperless Statements).
Monthly Service Fee $30–waived when you maintain qualifying business deposit balances of $35,000.
Monthly Service Fee $95–waived when you maintain qualifying business deposit balances of $100,000
The Chase Total Business Checking® is one of the best Business Checking solutions for growing businesses that stay under the 100 transactions/$5,000 cash deposits monthly limit. If you have a substantial Business, then the Chase Performance Business Checking® or Chase Platinum Business CheckingSM may be a better option.
You can see all the best current Business Account bonus offers here.