Earn up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking℠ account with qualifying activities. Get the full details below!
This Chase Private Client Checking℠ $3,000 bonus offer available to existing Chase Bank customers. If you’re not already a Chase banking customer, take a look at their Checking, Savings and Business account promotions here.
- Update 11/4/2023: The offer has been extended through 1/24/2024. Details are below.
- Update 8/18/2023: Offer has been extended through 10/18/2023. Get all the details below.
- Update 7/5/2023: Offer is still available through 7/19/2023.
- Update 4/6/2023: The offer has been extended until 7/19/2023.
- Update 2/23/23: Offer has increased to a $3,000 offer. Details below.
- Update 1/13/23: Offer has been extended until 4/19/2023. See the details below.
- Update 10/26/22: Offer extended to 1/25/23. See the offer link below.
How To Earn The Bonus
- Where it’s available: Available in AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MS, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV
- How to earn it:
- Enjoy up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking℠ account with qualifying activities.
- Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or J.P. Morgan Wealth Management non-retirement accounts (excludes Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing, J.P. Morgan Personal Advisors Accounts, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts and CDs).
- Your bonus will be determined on day 45.
- Maintain your new money for 90 days from coupon enrollment and enjoy your bonus.
- We’ll add it to your account within 40 days.
About The Bonus Offer
- You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
- Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
- Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
- Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000.
- No ATM fees worldwide.
- No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers.
- Enjoy higher limits on Chase Private Client debit card purchases and ATM withdrawals, as well as higher Zelle® and Chase QuickDepositSM limits.
- Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.
How To Waive The Monthly Fee
There are no monthly fees for being a Chase Private Client. Just maintain the minimum $150,000 relationship balance in your qualifying accounts.
Bonus Account Information: To receive the bonus:
1) Meet with a Private Client Banker to open or upgrade to Chase Private Client Checking℠ account; if you already have a CPC Checking account, skip to step number two.
2) Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $150,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of only eligible accounts:
Eligible Accounts: qualifying Chase personal checking and savings accounts, and J.P. Morgan Wealth Management non-retirement accounts (opened in a Chase branch and serviced by a J.P. Morgan Private Client Advisor).
Ineligible Accounts: Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing accounts, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management Personal Advisors accounts, any J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts (such as Traditional and Roth IRAs, Keoghs, SEP and SIMPLE IRAs, and 401(k) plans); CDs; insurance products; fixed and variable annuities; J.P. Morgan Fund Accounts; 529 College Savings Plans; attorney trust accounts; client fund trust accounts; donor-advised funds; as well as Government or Non-Profit accounts.
The qualifying new money cannot be existing deposits, funds or securities held by you at Chase or its affiliates. At day 45, the bonus tier will be determined in the following manner:
|New money inflows||Cash Bonus|
AND 3) Hold the new money of at least $150,000 for at least 90 days from the coupon enrollment date (gains and losses to qualifying investment balances from trading or market fluctuation will not be counted for purposes of meeting the balance requirements). After you have completed all the above requirements, we will deposit the bonus in your existing Chase Private Client Checking℠ account within 40 days. To receive this bonus, the enrolled account must not be closed or restricted at the time of payout. Eligibility may be limited based on account ownership. Additionally, fees may reduce earnings on the account. You can receive only one Chase Private Client Checking℠ new money bonus in a 12-month period from the last bonus coupon enrollment date. Coupon is good for one time use and only one bonus per account. Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
Offer availability subject to change. Additional Chase Private Client bonus offers may exist concurrently. This offer cannot be used in combination with any other Chase Private Client Checking℠ offer within a 12-month period.
My Impression of the Offer
One of the main advantages of being a Chase Private Client is having a dedicated internal team to address any questions or concerns you may have. This may be especially helpful for making some wire transfers, along with some other banking transactions.
Another perk of being a Chase Private Client is the higher daily limits on a variety of transactions, including QuickDeposit and Zelle transfers, ATM withdrawals, and purchases with the Chase Private Client debit card. This can make day-to-day banking much more convenient.
Of course, there are some requirements to becoming a Chase Private Client, including maintaining a minimum balance of $150,000 across qualifying personal and business checking and savings accounts, as well as J.P. Morgan investment accounts. While this may seem like a significant investment, the benefits of no ATM fees worldwide, no foreign transaction adjustment fees, and no fees on personal checks, money orders, or cashiers checks can make it worth it for frequent travelers or those who need to make these types of transactions often.
There are also some unique perks that come with being a Chase Private Client, such as access to special events and experiences. However, it is important to note that some benefits, like the arts and culture card that used to be offered, are no longer available.
One area where there’s room for improvement is with the response time from the dedicated banker. While it is nice to be able to send an email instead of making a phone call, the response time can be slow and often requires a follow-up call.
All in all, I would recommend looking into becoming a Chase Private Client if you are someone who values the benefits of no ATM fees worldwide, higher daily limits on transactions, and access to unique experiences.
However, it is important to weigh the benefits against the minimum balance requirement of $150,000.
More from Chase:
- Best Chase Bank Promotions December 2023 ($200, $500, $3000 & More)
- Chase Bank Checking Referral $50/$200 Bonuses (Up To $500/$1000 Yearly)
- Chase Secure Banking℠ Account $100 Bonus – Ends 1/18/2024
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing Up To $700 Bonus – Ends 1/22/24
- Chase $900 Checking & Savings Bonus [Targeted] – Ends 1/24/24
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus Offer – Ends 1/24/2024
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus Offer [Nationwide] – Ends 1/24/2024
- Chase $500 Coupon For Checking, Savings, Business Accounts
- Chase Business Complete Checking® $300 Sign-Up Bonus [Nationwide] – Ends 1/18/2024
- Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Promo: $300 Cash Bonus (Available Nationwide) – Ended
- Chase Sapphire℠ Checking Account Cash Bonus Offer – Ended