This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Chase Private Client has a $3,000 bonus offer available to existing Chase Bank customers. If you’re not already a Chase banking customer, take a look at their Checking, Savings and Business account promotions here.
- Update 2/23/23: Offer has increased to a $3,000 offer. Details below.
- Update 1/13/23: Offer has been extended until 4/19/2023. See the details below.
- Update 10/26/22: Offer extended to 1/25/23. See the offer link below.
See the Post History below for all current Chase Bank bonus offers.
Chase Private Client $3,000 Bonus Offer
- What you’ll get: $3,000 bonus
- Where it’s available: Available in AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MS, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV
- How to earn it:
- Enjoy up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or J.P. Morgan Wealth Management non-retirement accounts (excludes Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing, J.P. Morgan Personal Advisors Accounts, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts and CDs). Your bonus will be determined on day 45. Maintain your new money for 90 days from coupon enrollment and enjoy your bonus. We’ll add it to your account within 40 days.
- When it expires: 4/19/2023
How To Earn The Bonus
- You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking℠ account with qualifying activities.
- Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
- Priority service for everyday banking and access to J.P. Morgan Wealth Management
- Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
- No ATM fees worldwide.
- No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
- Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
- Save time and money with better banking benefits and special services.
How To Waive The Monthly Fee
There are no monthly fees for being a Chase Private Client. Just maintain the minimum $150,000 relationship balance in your qualifying accounts.
Bonus Account Information: To receive the bonus:
1) Meet with a Private Client Banker to open or upgrade to Chase Private Client Checking℠ account; if you already have a CPC Checking account, skip to step number two.
2) Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $150,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of only eligible accounts:
Eligible Accounts: qualifying Chase personal checking and savings accounts, and J.P. Morgan Wealth Management non-retirement accounts (opened in a Chase branch and serviced by a J.P. Morgan Private Client Advisor).
Ineligible Accounts: Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing accounts, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management Personal Advisors accounts, any J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts (such as Traditional and Roth IRAs, Keoghs, SEP and SIMPLE IRAs, and 401(k) plans); CDs; insurance products; fixed and variable annuities; J.P. Morgan Fund Accounts; 529 College Savings Plans; attorney trust accounts; client fund trust accounts; donor-advised funds; as well as Government or Non-Profit accounts.
The qualifying new money cannot be existing deposits, funds or securities held by you at Chase or its affiliates. At day 45, the bonus tier will be determined in the following manner:
|New money inflows||Cash Bonus|
AND 3) Hold the new money of at least $150,000 for at least 90 days from the coupon enrollment date (gains and losses to qualifying investment balances from trading or market fluctuation will not be counted for purposes of meeting the balance requirements). After you have completed all the above requirements, we will deposit the bonus in your existing Chase Private Client Checking℠ account within 40 days. To receive this bonus, the enrolled account must not be closed or restricted at the time of payout. Eligibility may be limited based on account ownership. Additionally, fees may reduce earnings on the account. You can receive only one Chase Private Client Checking℠ new money bonus in a 12-month period from the last bonus coupon enrollment date. Coupon is good for one time use and only one bonus per account. Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
Offer availability subject to change. Additional Chase Private Client bonus offers may exist concurrently. This offer cannot be used in combination with any other Chase Private Client Checking offer within a 12-month period.
READ MORE: See Bank Offers From U.S. Bank, TD Bank, BMO Harris, And Bank Of America
One of the main advantages of being a Chase Private Client is having a dedicated internal team to address any questions or concerns you may have. This may be especially helpful for making some wire transfers, along with some other banking transactions.
Another perk of being a Chase Private Client is the higher daily limits on a variety of transactions, including QuickDeposit and Zelle transfers, ATM withdrawals, and purchases with the Chase Private Client debit card. This can make day-to-day banking much more convenient.
Of course, there are some requirements to becoming a Chase Private Client, including maintaining a minimum balance of $150,000 across qualifying personal and business checking and savings accounts, as well as J.P. Morgan investment accounts. While this may seem like a significant investment, the benefits of no ATM fees worldwide, no foreign transaction adjustment fees, and no fees on personal checks, money orders, or cashiers checks can make it worth it for frequent travelers or those who need to make these types of transactions often.
There are also some unique perks that come with being a Chase Private Client, such as access to special events and experiences. However, it is important to note that some benefits, like the arts and culture card that used to be offered, are no longer available.
One area where there’s room for improvement is with the response time from the dedicated banker. While it is nice to be able to send an email instead of making a phone call, the response time can be slow and often requires a follow-up call.
All in all, I would recommend looking into becoming a Chase Private Client if you are someone who values the benefits of no ATM fees worldwide, higher daily limits on transactions, and access to unique experiences.
However, it is important to weigh the benefits against the minimum balance requirement of $150,000.
Post History for Chase Bank Bonuses:
- Chase Total Checking® Account $200 Bonus Offer [Nationwide] – Ends 4/19/2023
- Chase Secure Banking℠ Account $100 Bonus – Ends 4/19/2023
- Best Chase Bank Bonuses of March 2023 (up to $2000!)
- Chase Sapphire℠ Checking Account Cash Bonus Offer – Ended
- Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Promo: $300 Cash Bonus (Available Nationwide) – Ended
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing Up To $700 Bonus – Ends 4/13/23
- Chase Business Complete℠ Banking $300 Sign-Up Bonus [Nationwide] – Ends 5/18/2023
- Chase $500 Coupon For Checking, Savings, Business Accounts
- Chase College Checking℠ Account $100 Bonus – Ends 4/19/23
- Chase Bank Checking Referral $50 Bonuses (Up To $500 Yearly)
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
How do we receive $2,000 Promo Coupon Code for CHASE Private Clients?
Please send me a $2000.00 coupon for private banking
Bait and switch. They offered the $2000 bonus and then when the papers are all filled out and much time expended they say the account doesn’t qualify. Turns out almost NO accounts quality. Terrible way to do business.
Thanks for a great post, I am off to read some more here.
I’m privileged to be a private client member, I opened my account in mid Feb 2020. couple of weeks later i called my private client banker to find out how they calculate the 45 and 90 days periods, (business days or calendar days) simple, yet nobody answered the phone, for weeks and months, i took the liberty and called the 800 number which i received a rude response and absolutely wrong answer.A month ago I needed a notary stamp. the person at the door wouldn’t let me in since i didn’t make an appointment, when explained that i couldn’t since nobody answered the phone, reluctantly he let me in to find out that the free service to private clients is very limited to nil.
lately received an Important letter “changes coming to chase Private client on November” obviously additional charges and feesAt the end of the letter there is a paragraph addressing error and questions with 800 number or write to us but chase is not providing mailing address nor email address.
i understand it’s not normal times, but chase isn’t shy to collecthefty fees and commissions while service is none to exist.
very disappointed customer
I’m on the phone with Chase currently and it is a nightmare. What you need to do is OPEN 1 of there 3 options for a checking account. Then you “may” receive an offer to UPGRADE via email with an offer code. This is more difficult than it should be to open an account.
How do I receive a coupon to get the $2000 bonus.
I can not find the offer page for the chase private Client 2000 promotion code on April 27