This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Chase Bank has an offer where you can earn $50 for each friend who opens a qualifying Chase checking account – up to $500 per calendar year. See the details below.
See the Posts History below for all offers from this institution.
Chase Promotion Details
Chase Checking $50 Per Referral
- What you’ll get: $50 per qualified referral, up to $500 yearly
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- How to earn it:
- Invite your friends to bank with Chase. Start by sharing your link via text or social media.
- Get $50 for each friend who opens a qualifying checking account with the link you send them (up to 10 referral bonuses per calendar year).
- Your friend gets rewarded too when they open an eligible Chase checking account and complete qualifying activities.
- When it expires: Not stated
Qualifying Checking Accounts
Refer-A-Friend program is available for the following account types: Chase Total Checking®, Chase College CheckingSM, Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM, Chase SapphireSM Checking, Chase Private Client CheckingSM, and Chase Secure BankingSM.
- Bonus/Account Information: Referral bonus offer is available to eligible personal checking account holders approximately 30 days after account opening.
- To receive the $50 Refer-A-Friend bonus: 1) Refer your family and friends to open a qualifying Chase checking account with qualifying activities through this referral site; 2) Referred candidate must be a new Chase customer and open a qualifying Chase checking account with qualifying activities using corresponding coupon; AND 3) After your referred family and friends have opened their qualifying Chase checking account, we’ll deposit the $50 bonus into your primary checking account within 30 days, provided both the customer and friend accounts are not closed or restricted at the time of payout.
- You can receive up to 10 referral bonus deposits (totaling $500) per calendar year.
- Eligibility may be limited based on account ownership.
- Bonuses are considered miscellaneous information, and may be reportable to you and the IRS on Form 1099-MISC (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
- Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and its affiliates are not eligible for the Refer-A-Friend program.
Posts History for Chase Bank Offers:
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing Up To $700 Bonus – Ends 4/13/23
- Chase Business Complete℠ Banking $300 Sign-Up Bonus [Nationwide] – Ends 5/18/2023
- Best Chase Bank Bonuses of February 2023 (up to $2000!)
- Chase $500 Coupon For Checking, Savings, Business Accounts
- Chase Total Checking® Account $200 Bonus Offer [Nationwide] – Ends 4/19/2023
- Chase Private Client $2,000 Sign-Up Account Bonus [Nationwide] – Ends 4/19/2023
- Chase College Checking℠ Account $100 Bonus – Ends 4/19/23
- Chase Secure Banking℠ Account $100 Bonus – Ends 4/19/2023
- [Targeted Offer] Chase Business Total Checking $750 Bonus – Ends 5/4/23
- Chase Private Client Up To $3,000 Bonus Offer (Targeted)
- [Expired] Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Promo: $300 Cash Bonus (Available Nationwide)
- [Expired] Chase Sapphire℠ Checking Account Cash Bonus Offer