The Bank of America Premium Rewards credit card has a sign-up bonus offer for 50,000 points after you spend at least $3,000 within the first 90 days. Here are some ideas on meeting the spending requirement. These 50k points are worth $500 in redemption value. Compare this with other top card bonuses here.
With this card, you can unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and 1.5 points for every $1 spent on all other purchases. It’s an even better card if you’re already a Bank of America customer and meet their Preferred Rewards status.
If you’re a Bank of America Preferred Rewards client with at least $20,000 in combined accounts, you can enjoy a 25% – 75% rewards bonus on every purchase. Qualifying accounts include Bank of America (Checking/Savings), Merrill Lynch and Merrill Edge accounts. That means you could earn up to 3.5 points per $1 on travel and dining purchases and up to 2.625 points per $1 on all other purchases.
|Balance In Account||Rewards Bonus||Points Per Dollar Earned|
|Under $20,000||0%||Travel/dining: 2|
Other spending: 1.5
|$20,000 to $49,999 (Gold)||25%||Travel/dining: 2.5|
Other spending: 1.875
|$50,000 to $99,999 (Platinum)||50%||Travel/dining: 3|
Other spending: 2.25
|$100,000+ (Platinum Honors)||75%||Travel/dining: 3.5|
Other spending: 2.625
*This card is issued by Bank of America. BoA also offers great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers