The Miles & More® World Elite Mastercard® offers 60,000 award miles after spending $3,000 in purchases and paying the annual fee, both within the first 90 days (ways to meet this requirement). We value these points to be worth around $840. See our reviews for more airline cards.
Miles & More is an airline loyalty program which includes Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, LOT Polish Airlines, SWISS and more. As such, the co-branded Mastercard is great for travelers who occasionally fly with Lufthansa and its partner airlines.
You’ll easily cover the annual fee if you take full advantage of its generous perks and flexible rewards structure. Like double miles on Miles & More ticket purchases, a complimentary companion ticket every year and 2 free passes to the Lufthansa Business Lounge annually.
If you don’t fly every once in awhile with Miles & More airlines, then you’d be better off with another airline-branded card or a general travel rewards card.
*The Miles & More credit card is issued by Barclays. See our Barclays page for their bank account offers.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers