This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
About the Offer
American Express is offering select customers up to 200,000 bonus points for the Amex Hilton Surpass card. The welcome bonus for this targeted deal is significantly higher than their public offer. With this deal, you earn 150,000 points after spending $2,000 in 3 months. Then, get an additional 50,000 points after spending a total of $10,000 in the first 6 months.
>>Offer link (you may get the public offer, try using incognito mode to see if you’re targeted, YMMV)
Amex Hilton Surpass Card Details
- 12X per $1 of eligible purchases on your Card directly with a participating Hilton hotel or resort
- 6X for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. supermarkets, and at U.S. gas stations
- 3X per $1 of all other purchases
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Gold status with your Card
- Spend $40,000 on eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year and you can earn an upgrade to Hilton Honors Diamond status through the end of the next calendar year.