This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Hilton Honors American Express Surpass Card offers 130,000 Hilton Honors bonus points when you spend $2,000 within 3 months of account opening (ways to meet this spending requirement). See how this compares with other top card bonuses.
Earn 12 points per $1 spent on a hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio. This chain of hotels consists of over 5,000 locations. Earn 6 points per $1 on purchases at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets and U.S. gas stations. All other purchases will earn 3 points per $1.
Other benefits include complimentary Gold Status and a Weekend Night Reward after you spend $15,000 on purchases in a calendar year.
The card has an annual fee of $95.
- 12X per $1 of eligible purchases on your Card directly with a participating Hilton hotel or resort
- 6X for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. supermarkets, and at U.S. gas stations
- 3X per $1 of all other purchases
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Gold status with your Card
- Spend $40,000 on eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year and you can earn an upgrade to Hilton Honors Diamond status through the end of the next calendar year.