The United℠ Business Card has an offer for up to 150,000 bonus miles. Earn 75,000 miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. Earn an additional 75,000 miles after you spend $20,000 total on purchase in the first 6 months. We value these 150k bonus miles at around $2,100 (ways to meet this spending requirement). Compare this to other top card bonuses.
The United Business Card earns 2 miles per $1 spent on United purchases, dining (including eligible delivery services), at gas stations, office supply stores, and on local transit and commuting. Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases.
You’ll also receive the following ongoing benefits:
- $100 United travel credit after making 7 United flight purchases over $100 each
- Premier upgrades on awards
- 1 free checked bag for you and a companion
- 2 United Club one-time passes per year
- Priority boarding
- 25% inflight savings
- 5,000 bonus anniversary points if you have both a United℠ Business Card and a personal Chase United card.
- Transfer partners
- Free employee cards
The United Business Card has an annual fee of $99.
*The United℠ Business Card is issued by Chase Bank. Chase also offers great sign-up bonuses for its Checking/Savings accounts.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers