The United℠ Explorer Card from Chase has an offer for up to 70,000 bonus miles (60,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months, plus an additional 10,000 miles after you spend $6,000 total in the first 6 months). Here are some ways to meet the spending requirement. We value these combined 70k miles to be worth around $980. Compare all card bonuses here.
The United℠ Explorer Card comes with excellent perks and benefits. It earns 2X miles on dining and eligible delivery services, hotel stays and United® purchases. United® purchases include tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages, Wi-Fi, and other United charges. You’ll earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases.
Other benefits include up to $100 as a statement credit for the Global Entry or TSA PreCheck™ application fee every 4 years. You and a traveling companion on the same reservation will each receive the first standard checked bag free. This card provides priority boarding privileges and 2 one-time passes each year to United Clubs.
The Chase United Explorer Card has a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95 thereafter.
You can read about the business version of this card and the premium version below:
*The United℠ Explorer Card is issued by Chase Bank. Chase also offers great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts.
The information related to the credit card has been collected by MoneysMyLife and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers