The United Club℠ Infinite Card from Chase has an offer for 100,000 bonus miles offer after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening (here are some ideas on meeting the spending requirement). We value these miles at around $1,400. Compare all card bonuses here.
This card includes United Club Membership and 4x miles on United® purchases, 2x miles on other travel purchases and dining including eligible delivery services, and 1x on all other purchases. The MileagePlus miles can be redeemed for United flights, or with one of their many partners.
This premium United co-branded card also comes with a variety of valuable benefits, including free checked bags, priority airport services, and much more.
The annual fee is $525.
The United Club℠ Infinite Card is issued by Chase. Chase also offers great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts.
The information related to the credit card has been collected by MoneysMyLife and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers