The United Club Infinite Card from Chase has an offer for 80,000 bonus miles + 1,000 Premier qualifying points (PQP) after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening (here are some ideas on meeting the spending requirement).
- Update 6/5/2023: The bonus offer is now for 80,000 bonus miles + 1,000 Premier qualifying points (PQP)
- Update 11/10/2022: Bonus offer increased from 80k miles to 100k miles
This card includes United Club Membership and 4x miles on United purchases, 2x miles on other travel purchases and dining including eligible delivery services, and 1x on all other purchases. The MileagePlus miles can be redeemed for United flights, or with one of their many partners.
This premium United co-branded card also comes with a variety of valuable benefits, including free checked bags, priority airport services, and much more.
The annual fee is $525.
United Club Infinite Card Details
- United Club membership – up to a $650 value per year
- 4 miles per $1 spent on purchases from United, including tickets, Economy Plus®, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
- 2 miles per $1 spent on all other travel purchases, including airfare, trains, local transit, cruise lines, hotels, car rentals, taxicabs, resorts, ride share services and tolls.
- 2 miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services.
- 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Free first and second checked bags – savings of up to $320 per roundtrip
- Up to $100 as a statement credit for Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS every 4 years as reimbursement for the application fee when charged to your card.
- 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi on board United-operated flights and on Club premium drinks when you pay with your United Club Infinite Card.
- Premier Access travel services – receive preferential treatment to ease your way through the airport with priority check-in, security screening, boarding, and baggage handling privileges (where available).
- No foreign transaction fees
- Get one-year complimentary DashPass, a membership for both DoorDash and Caviar that provides unlimited deliveries with $0 delivery fees and lower service fees on eligible orders. After that, you are automatically enrolled in DashPass at the current monthly rate. Activate by 12/31/24.
The United Club℠ Infinite Card is issued by Chase. Chase also offers great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts.