This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
There’s a 170,000 bonus Membership Rewards points offer for The Business Platinum Card from American Express via the publicly available link. But, it looks like it’s targeted as many are still reporting a 120,000 bonus points offer appears for them. You’ll need to spend $15,000 in qualifying purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership to earn the bonus. Check the link below to see which offer you get.
See how this compares with other top card bonuses.
- Update 1/30/2023: Reminder to use the offer link below in incognito mode. Alos, try multiple browsers to see if the offer shows for you.
- Update 1/9/2023: More people targeted.
- Update 11/26/2022: You can use your $400 annual Dell credit to get Xbox gift cards again. You can redeem these gift cards for funds at the Microsoft store, which might be much more useful for your small business than Dell. Read more here.
- Update 11/26/2022: Frontier Airline is no longer an option for the $200 airline credit. But many remains.
- Update 11/16/2022: I’m seeing a 170,000 bonus points offer via the public link. Many are still reporting it’s a 120,000 points offer. Check the link below. You can try getting to the public link via a Google search.
- Update 11/10/2022: Some customers have been able to get 170,000 points + 10,000 points for an employee card (total 180k points). Some were offered 150k or 160k points. The targeted offer was made via email with the subject line “You can earn xxx Membership Reward points if you are approved to add the Business Platinum Card to your wallet.” You can also call 855-531-3491 to request it.
- Update 11/8/2022: See the Amex Business Platinum Card + Employee Cards 160K bonus points targeted offer.
- Update 11/8/2022: See the 200k points offer for the Business Platinum card + AmEx Business Checking.
This card earns 5X Membership Rewards® Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel (amextravel.com) and 1X points for each dollar spent on eligible purchases. Also earn 1.5X Membership Rewards® points on eligible purchases at US construction material & hardware suppliers, electronic goods retailers and software & cloud system providers, and shipping providers, as well as on purchases of $5,000 or more everywhere else, on up to $2 million of these purchases per calendar year.
The Business Platinum Card from American Express is a premium credit card with a premium annual fee of $695. With such a steep annual fee, the luxury travel benefits have to hold high value for you personally and you’ll have to use them often.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- 1.5X points on Eligible Purchases in Key Business Categories at construction suppliers, electronic retailers, software providers and more. Cap Applies.
- 1.5X points on Eligible Purchases of $5K or More everywhere else, on up to $2 million of these purchases per calendar year.
- 1X points on Other Eligible Purchases made using your Business Platinum Card.
- The American Express Global Lounge Collection® can provide an escape at the airport. With more than 1,400 airport lounges across 140 countries and counting, you have more lounge location options than any other credit card on the market.
- Select one qualifying airline and then receive up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year when incidental fees, such as checked bags and in-flight refreshments, are charged by the airline to your Business Platinum Card® Account.
- CLEAR® uses unique attributes, such as eyes or fingerprints, to digitally verify identity to help its members move faster through security at select airports nationwide. You can cover the cost of a CLEAR membership with up to $189 in statement credits per year after you pay for CLEAR with your Business Platinum Card.
- Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of an eligible flight booked with American Express Travel and get 35% of those points back, up to 1,000,000 points back per calendar year.
- Receive either a statement credit available every 4 years after you apply for Global Entry ($100) or a statement credit available every 4.5 years after you apply for a five-year membership through any Authorized Enrollment Provider for TSA PreCheck (up to $85) with an eligible Card. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck. Each Additional Card on eligible Card accounts is also eligible for one statement credit for an application fee for a five-year membership every 4 years for Global Entry or every 4.5 years for TSA PreCheck. To receive the statement credit, the application fee must be charged on the eligible Additional Card. To read the full terms and conditions, visit www.americanexpress.com/expeditedtravel.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite Status
- Hilton Honors Gold Status
>>Offer link (try getting to the link via a Google search and/or incognito mode with various browsers)
Read about the offer for the personal consumer version of the card here:
Offers Post History For Card:
- Amex Business Card Targeted Welcome Bonuses (NLL Links)
- [Targeted] Amex Business Platinum Card + Employee Cards 160K Bonus Points
- New Amex Business Platinum + Business Checking 200,000 Bonus Points (Targeted) – Ends 1/31/23