This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
American Express sent out a new offer that includes a bonus of
200,000 230,000 Membership Rewards points.
Update 12/1/2022: With the Business Checking bonus increasing from 30k to 60k, this combination offer also increased by 30k to 230k points. Offer extended to 1/3/2023
This offer was sent to some customers via email as a “prescreened” offer, but there is also a public link where you can see if you are eligible (see below).
- Update 11/16/2022: I’m seeing the publicly available link shows a 170,000 bonus points offer. Many are reporting it’s still a 120K offer so it’s targeted. Worth trying the link to see. Try getting to the link through a Google search as well.
For a new Amex Business Platinum Card and an Amex Business Checking account, you can get two separate bonuses. Each bonus is the same as what we’ve seen many times in the past few months. But if you do both offers, you get an extra 20,000 points. Read on to find out more.
See Posts History below for more offers from AmEx Business.
200K 230K Points Offer
With a new Amex Business Platinum Card and your first Amex Business Checking account, you can earn up to
200,000 230,000 Membership Rewards points. This is how:
- Earn 150,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with your new Business Platinum Card within the first 3 months.
30,00060,000 Membership Rewards points when you open your first American Express Business Checking account, AND do the following:
- Deposit a total of $5,000 or more in “new money” into your account within twenty (20) days
- Maintain $5,000 average balance for sixty (60) days, starting on the date that your deposits of new money are equal to $5,000 or greater
- Complete 10 qualifying transactions within sixty (60) days of account opening (ACH, Wire, and Bill Payments)
- Earn a bonus of 20,000 Membership Rewards points when you meet all qualifying activities to earn both the Business Platinum Card and Business Checking offers.
Annual Fee for the Business Platinum Card is $695. Rates & Fees
No monthly maintenance fees on Business Checking. Rates & Fees
Some Ways You Can Redeem 200K Points
- $2,000 on flights booked and charged through American Express Travel.
- Up to $2,000 in gift cards for restaurants, retail, lodging, and transportation.
- $2,000 in deposits into your Business Checking Account.
The Amex Business Platinum Card has yet another great offer. The 60K offer for the Business Checking account is public, and the 150K Business Platinum offer has been around for a while. But if you do both, you get an extra 20,000 points.
Offers Post History For AmEx Business Platinum Card:
- [Targeted] Amex Business Platinum Card + Employee Cards 160K Bonus Points
- AmEx Business Platinum 170,000 Bonus Points Public Offer
Posts History for AmEx Business Checking: