This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
30,000 60,000 Membership Rewards Points for a new American Express Business Checking account with this offer. These 60k bonus points can be worth up to $1,200.
- Update 11/30/2022: Starting 12/1/2022 the offer will increased from 30k points to 60k points. This also increases the combo offer with Amex Business Checking (see link below)
- Update 11/14/2022: American Express (via Kabbage Funding) is offering a $250 bonus for U.S. small businesses that get approved for a line of credit. The offer is back and valid through 2/28/2023. Read about it here.
See Posts History below for more offers from AmEx Business Checking.
American Express Business Checking 60K Membership Rewards Points Offer (Worth $1,200)
- What you’ll get: 60,000 Rewards Points (we value these 60K rewards points at up to $1200)
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- How to earn it: Open a new business checking account and earn the bonus when you:
- Deposit $5,000 within 20 days of account opening
- Maintain an average balance of $5,000 for 60 days after account opening
- Make 10 or more qualifying purchases within 60 days of account opening
- When it expires: None listed
Waive The Monthly Fee
The American Express Business Checking account has no monthly fees.
- “Qualifying transactions” are defined as mobile deposits, and electronic/online transactions, including ACH, Wire, and Bill Payments made to or from your account.
- Business Debit Card transactions and deposits using their Redeem Membership Rewards points for Deposits feature are not qualifying transactions.
- Transfers between American Express® Business Checking accounts held by the same business are not qualifying transactions.
- Stop payments and transactions that do not post to your account and do not appear in your Available Balance within sixty (60) days of account opening are not qualifying transactions.
- You are not eligible to earn a Welcome Offer for any accounts opened for a business that currently has or has had an American Express® Business Checking account.
- After you have completed all the above qualifying criteria, American Express will credit the Membership Rewards points to the Membership Rewards Program Account linked to your American Express® Business Checking account within 8-12 weeks.
- They may not credit the Membership Rewards points, or we may take away the Membership Rewards points if they determine, in their sole discretion, that you have engaged in abuse, misuse, or gaming in connection with the offer in any way or that you intend to do so.
- They may also cancel this account and other accounts you may have with us if we determine abuse, misuse or gaming behavior has been shown.
- Your American Express® Business Checking account must be open at the time of fulfillment; they may not credit the Membership Rewards points if you or we close your American Express® Business Checking account.
- The Welcome Offer may be taxable income to you and may be reported on IRS Form 1099.
- You are responsible for any federal or state taxes resulting from the offer.
- Please consult your tax advisor if you have questions about the tax treatment of the Welcome Offer.
There’s also a line of credit deal from the American Express subsidiary, Kabbage.
Posts History for AmEx Business Checking: