This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The World of Hyatt Credit Card from Chase has an offer for up to 60,000 bonus points. Earn 30,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months. Plus, earn up to 30,000 more Bonus Points with 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent on purchases that earn 1 Bonus Point up to $15,000 in the first 6 months of account opening (ways to meet this spending requirement). See how this compares with other top card bonuses.
With generous rewards and perks, The World of Hyatt Credit Card is one of the best hotel rewards cards on the market. You’ll earn up to 9 points total per $1 spent at Hyatt with this card. That’s 4 bonus points per $1 with the card and 5 base points per $1 as a World of Hyatt member. The card also earns 2 bonus points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airline tickets bought directly from airlines, on local transit and commuting, and on fitness club and gym memberships.
- 9X total points for hotel stays. Earn 4 Bonus Points per $1 spent at Hyatt hotels, participating Small Luxury Hotels of the World, and eligible Lindblad Expeditions. Plus, 5 Points from Hyatt per eligible $1 spent for being a World of Hyatt member.
- 2X points at restaurants, on airline tickets bought directly from airlines, on local transit and commuting, and on fitness club and gym memberships.
- 2X points on purchases that earn 1 Bonus Point, up to $15,000 spent in the first 6 months of account opening.
- After that, 1 Bonus Point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Receive one free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort every year after your cardmember anniversary.
- Earn an extra free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort if you spend $15,000 in a calendar year.
- $95 annual fee
*The World of Hyatt Credit Card is issued by Chase Bank. Chase also offers great sign-up bonuses for its Checking/Savings accounts.