This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The American Express EveryDay Credit Card has Membership Rewards bonus points as an introductory offer. To qualify, charge at least $1,000 to your card within the first 3 months of opening your account. Here are some ideas on meeting the spending requirement. Compare this with other top card bonuses here.
As with many other bonus offers from American Express, this one for the EveryDay Credit Card often updates. We’ve seen it range from 10,000 to 25,000 bonus points as of late. It just depends on the marketing protocol from Amex. Generally, you’ll find the best offer by initially going directly through their website.
As the name implies, the Amex Everyday card is meant to be used as an everyday rewards card. It offers bonus points at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 in purchases a year.
The Amex EveryDay card comes with a bonus if you make a certain number of purchases within a billing period. Earn a 20% bonus on points if you make 20 or more purchases during one statement cycle.
- 2X points on groceries at U.S. supermarkets, up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1X.
- 1X points on other purchases.
- Earn 20% extra points when you use your card 20 or more times on purchases in a billing period.
- With the monthly bonus, you’ll essentially be earning:
- 3.6X points at supermarkets
- 1.2X points everywhere else
- Transfer points to frequent traveler programs with Membership Rewards