The American Express EveryDay Credit Card has Membership Rewards bonus points as an introductory offer. To qualify, charge at least $1,000 to your card within the first 3 months of opening your account. Here are some ideas on meeting the spending requirement. Compare this with other top card bonuses here.
As with many other bonus offers from American Express, this one for the EveryDay Credit Card often updates. We’ve seen it range from 10,000 to 25,000 bonus points as of late. It just depends on the marketing protocol from Amex. Generally, you’ll find the best offer by initially going directly through their website.
As the name implies, the Amex Everyday card is meant to be used as an everyday rewards card. It offers bonus points at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 in purchases a year.
The Amex EveryDay card comes with a bonus if you make a certain number of purchases within a billing period. Earn a 20% bonus on points if you make 20 or more purchases during one statement cycle.
With the monthly bonus, you’ll essentially be earning:
- 3.6X points at supermarkets
- 1.2X points everywhere else
If you want more bang for your buck and don’t mind paying $95 a year, check out another version of the Amex EveryDay card:
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers