The Southwest® Rapid Rewards® Performance Business Credit Card has an offer for 80,000 bonus points when you spend $5,000 within the first 3 months (here are some ideas on meeting the spending requirement). Compare all card bonuses here.
This business card earns extra points on Southwest Airlines purchases, as well as on social media and search engine advertising, internet, cable and phone services. All other purchases outside of those categories will earn the base 1 point per $1.
Airline related perks include 4 Upgraded Boardings per year (when available). And you’ll get a credit for your Global Entry or TSA Pre✓ application fee. Unlike with most other airlines, free first and second checked bags is a standard, not-card-specific feature.
While the annual fee is a decent amount, employee cards are at no additional cost. Also, you get 9,000 bonus points after each Cardmember anniversary. That’s worth about $135, cutting down the cost of the card quite a bit.
Remember, if you’re not keen on being loyal to Southwest or any other airline, general Business travel credit cards are an alternate option.
*The Southwest® Rapid Rewards® Performance Business Credit Card is issued by Chase Bank. See promotions for their Checking and Savings accounts here.
The information related to the credit card has been collected by MoneysMyLife and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers