This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card is offering
75,000 50,000 points after you spend $3,000 $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
Update 12/8/2022: The 75k points welcome offer has ended. It is now 50k points.
Update 11/3/2022: Bonus offer has updated to 75,000 points.
- Earn 3 points for each dollar spent on Southwest purchases.
- Earn 2 points for each dollar spent on Rapid Rewards hotel and car rental partners.
- Earn 2 points for each dollar spent on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
- Earn 2 points for each dollar spent on internet, cable, and phone services, and select streaming.
- Earn 1 point for each dollar spent on all other purchases.
- 6,000 points every year on your Cardmember anniversary.
- 2 EarlyBird Check-In® each year.
- Unlimited tier qualifying points (TQPs): Earn 1,500 TQPs toward A-List status for every $10,000 you spend–there is no limit on the amount of TQPs you can earn.
- 25% back on inflight purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
They also have a referral program for this card. You can earn 20,000 bonus points for each friend or business that gets approved for any Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card.
Below are the other consumer Southwest Rapid Rewards credit cards to consider.
Chase also offers great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts.