The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card is offering 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months. We value the 40k bonus points at $600. See how this compares with other top card bonuses. If you think you’ll have trouble meeting the spending requirement, here are some ideas that might help out.
Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card does what it takes to get you to stay loyal. With it, you can take advantage of its ongoing benefits, including a nice anniversary bonus and no foreign transaction fees. Like the other Southwest Rapid Rewards credit cards, you earn 3 points for every $1 spent on Southwest Airline purchases; 2 points for every $1 spent on local transit and commuting, including rideshare, and on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming; and 1 point for every $1 on all other purchases.
The annual fee for the Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card is $99.
Below are the other consumer Southwest Rapid Rewards credit cards to consider.
*Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card is issued by Chase Bank. Chase also offers great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts.
The information related to the credit card has been collected by MoneysMyLife and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers