The Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority Credit Card is offering
75,000 50,000 points after you spend $1,000 $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
Update 12/8/2022: The 75k points welcome offer has ended. It is now 50k points.
Update 11/3/2022: Bonus offer has increased from 50k points to 75k points.
See how this compares with other top card bonuses. If you think you’ll have trouble meeting the spending requirement, here are some ideas that might help out.
- 3 points for each dollar spent on Southwest purchases.
- Earn 2 points for each dollar spent on Rapid Rewards hotel and car rental partners.
- Earn 2 points for each dollar spent on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
- Earn 2 points for each dollar spent on internet, cable, and phone services, and select streaming.
- Earn 1 point for each dollar spent on all other purchases.
- 7,500 points every year on your Cardmember anniversary.
- $75 Southwest annual travel credit.
- 4 Upgraded Boardings per year when available.
- Unlimited tier qualifying points (TQPs): Earn 1,500 TQPs toward A-List status for every $10,000 you spend–there is no limit on the amount of TQPs you can earn.
- 25% back on inflight purchases.
Also, earn more points through referrals. You can earn 20,000 bonus points for each friend or business that gets approved for any Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card.
If Southwest is your preferred Airline, you may find this a great fit. Its valuable perks can easily negate the cost of carrying it.
Below are the other consumer Southwest Rapid Rewards credit cards to consider. They offer slightly fewer benefits but have lower annual fees.
If you aren’t loyal to the airline, consider getting a non-branded travel card instead.
>>More on Southwest Rapid Rewards
Chase also offers great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts.
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply