The Disney Premier Visa Card offers decent rewards rates on gas, grocery and dining expenses, but the card’s perks don’t seem to outweigh its $49 annual fee. The Disney Premier Visa does give you a descent welcome bonus: $300 as a statement credit when you spend $1000 within the first 3 months (ways to meet this spending requirement). This is a solid introductory offer considering other cards with similar annual fees.
With this card, you earn perks at the Disney parks including the following:
- Disney store. Get a 10% discount when you use your Disney Premier card at Disney stores (physical and online). This might seem like an amazing offer, but most popular items are not eligible for the discount.
- Resort merchandise. Receive 10% off select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at select locations at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts.
- Resort dining. Get a 10% discount off select dining locations most days at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts.
- Guided tours. Receive 15% off the non-discounted price of select tours at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts.
If you have no interest in Disney park-specific perks, definitely consider a different card.
*Disney Premier Visa is issued by Chase Bank. Chase also offers great sign-up bonuses for its Checking/Savings accounts.
The information related to the Disney Premier Visa credit card has been collected by MoneysMyLife and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers