This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Disney Premier Visa Card is offering $300 as a statement credit when you spend $1,000 within the first 3 months (ways to meet this spending requirement). This is a solid introductory offer considering other cards with similar annual fees.
With this card, you earn perks at the Disney parks including the following:
- Disney store. Get a 10% discount when you use your Disney Premier card at Disney stores (physical and online). This might seem like an amazing offer, but most popular items are not eligible for the discount.
- Resort merchandise. Receive 10% off select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at select locations at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts.
- Resort dining. Get a 10% discount off select dining locations most days at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts.
- Guided tours. Receive 15% off the non-discounted price of select tours at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts.
If you have no interest in Disney park-specific perks, definitely consider a different card.
- Earn 5% in Disney Rewards Dollars on card purchases made directly at DisneyPlus.com, Hulu.com or ESPNPlus.com.
- Save 10% on select purchases at shopDisney.com when you use your Disney Premier Visa Card
- Earn back up to $13.99 per month as a statement credit for 3 consecutive months on qualifying subscription payments for The Disney Bundle
- $49 annual fee
*Disney Premier Visa is issued by Chase Bank. Chase also offers great sign-up bonuses for its Checking/Savings accounts.
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses