Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Enrollment may be required for select American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express is a great choice for those who regularly spend on Amazon.com or at U.S. gas stations and U.S. supermarkets. It offers good rates of cash back that are between 1-3% on purchases. This card has a welcome bonus offer for $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your card within the first 6 months of card membership (ways to meet this spending requirement).
There is no annual fee for this card which gives it the edge over some of the other cash back cards. See Rates & Fees, Terms Apply. The range of rewards across everyday purchases is fairly adequate, and although there are higher paying cash back credit cards out there, lots of them will charge annual fees or use complicated rotating rewards categories in order to unlock these elevated rates.
If you want a credit card with no annual fee that you get a good rate of cash back from, without any complicated cash back terms or changing offers, the Blue Cash Everyday card could be a solid solution.
The information related to the credit card has been collected by MoneysMyLife and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers