This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Last year, American Express updated their no-fee Blue Cash Everyday Card to offer 3% cashback, for up to $6,000 per calendar year, on “U.S. online retailer purchases.” Keep reading for more information on what that includes.
According to personal reports, the following online retailers get 3% cashback when you make the purchase with your Blue Cash Everyday Card:
- Ace Hardware
- Hansen Kids
- Home Depot
Please comment below if you’ve used your Amex Blue Cash Everyday Card at an online retailer and earned 3% cashback for your purchase.
- Paying via the Walmart app in-store gives 3% cash back.
- If there are coding issues with the Amex purchase, contact chat support to get it fixed and credited for the missing rewards.
- Earn 3% Cash Back at
- U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year
- U.S. online retail purchases on up to $6,000 per year
- U.S. gas stations on up to $6,000 per year
- 1% Cash Back on other purchases
- $180 Home Chef Credit (up to $15 in monthly statement credits for online meal kit purchases)
- Up to $84 in credits for The Disney Bundle per year ($7 monthly statement credit after you spend
$13.99$12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle), which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+
- Enjoy 6 Months Free of SiriusXM’s Streaming Platinum Plan. Get the ultimate package in entertainment with access to curated ad-free music, plus sports play-by-play, news and more. Offer expires 12/31/22. Terms apply.
- No redemption minimum on Cash Back earned