This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card has an offer for $200 bonus cash when you spend $500 in the first 3 months (ways to meet this spending requirement).
- Update 12/2/2022: New targeted deal offers double cash back the first year instead of a cash bonus.
- Update 11/24/2022: Some are getting emailed a targeted $300 offer from Capital One.
The low spending requirement for the bonus offer, along with unlimited 1.5% cash back rate, puts this on our best credit card bonuses list. Cash back rewards never expire and there are no rotating categories or sign-ups needed to start earning.
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase
- 0% intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers
- Get up to 6 months of complimentary Uber One membership through 11/14/2024
- No foreign transaction fees
- Travel accident insurance
- $0 annual fee
- Capital One Quicksilver Card $300 Bonus (Targeted)
- Capital One Quicksilver Card: Double Cashback 3% Offer [Targeted]
The Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card is issued by Capital One. Capital One also offers bonuses for their Checking & Savings accounts.
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses