The Apple Card is offering a $75 Daily Cash bonus when you spend $75 at Nike with the card. Daily Cash is a credit that goes into your Apple Cash account, so you can use it like cash with the Apple Card.
Apple is offering invited customers a $75 bonus in Daily Cash when you sign up and purchase $75 at Nike stores or website within the first 30 days. The offer is made by invitation through a referral, but the link above works for the public. The offer expires on May 31, 2023.
Daily Cash automatically goes into your Apple Cash account, where you can use it like a physical debit card. Think of it as a statement credit to your Apple Card balance. You can spend it through Apple Pay, send it to friends and family through iMessage, or even transfer it to a bank account.
You can apply for the card and see your credit limit and the interest rate offered without impacting your credit score. But if you accept it after your application is approved, it will count as a hard inquiry, which may affect your credit score.
- Save 3% on Apple products.
- Earn Daily Cash back with every purchase.
- The card earns the following:
- 3% cash back on Apple purchases and services (including the app store, Apple Music payments, etc.)
- 3% cash back on Walgreen’s, Duane Reade, Uber, UberEATS, T-Mobile store purchases, Nike, and others when using Apple Pay
- 2% cash back on all Apple Pay purchases
- 1% cash back when using the physical card
- No annual fee, no foreign transaction fee, no cash advance fees, no late payment fees
- Built-in tools to help you pay less interest.
- Advanced technologies like Face ID, Touch ID, and Apple Pay give you more privacy and security.
- Daily Cash is issued to your Apple Cash card and can be used immediately through Apple Pay, send to a friend or family member via iMessage, or transfer to your bank.
>>Apple Card application link (use the above link for the $75 sign-up offer)
Read more: See more card deals here.
Leave a Reply