For business owners who fly American regularly, the CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® Mastercard® is a great choice.
It offers a generous 65,000 miles bonus when you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 4 months of account opening. Here are some ideas on meeting the spending requirement. We value these 65k miles at around $910. This is a good value bonus versus competitors.
- The CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® Mastercard® is a rewarding option if you and your coworkers frequently fly with American Airlines.
- With this card you’ll earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for each $1 spent on purchases at telecommunications merchants, cable and satellite providers, car rental merchants and at gas stations.
- And 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases.
- All other purchases earn 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent.
- Additionally, earn 1 Loyalty Point for every 1 eligible mile earned from purchases
Although it costs $99 a year, the annual fee is waived your first 12 months. Plus, the travel perks can save you hundreds of dollars, easily negating the card’s annual fee.
Based in the Dallas – Fort Worth area, American Airlines (AA) is the world’s largest airline.
Other Citi cards that earn American Airlines AAdvantage miles to consider:
- Citi’s American Airlines AAdvantage® MileUp℠ Mastercard® $50 & 10,000 Miles Bonus ($190 Total Value)
*Citi also has popular Checking/Savings account bonuses worth checking out.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers
- Choice Rewards World Mastercard® Bonus