Chase and United Airlines have unveiled a co-branded credit card: the United Quest℠ Card. The card is offering 70,000 bonus miles after spending $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening (ways to meet this spending requirement). We value these 70k bonus miles at around $980. See how this compares with other top card bonuses.
The United Quest℠ Card comes packed with benefits, which more than offset the card’s hefty annual fee. Cardholders receive a $125 credit on United® purchases each year along with two 5k-mile anniversary award flight credits.
The card earns:
- 3x miles on United® purchases,
- 2x miles on dining, select streaming services & all other travel, and
- 1x on all other purchases
The United Quest℠ Card is issued by Chase Bank. Chase also offers great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts.
The information related to the credit card has been collected by MoneysMyLife and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers