This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Chase and United Airlines have unveiled a co-branded credit card: the United Quest Card. The card is offering
80,000 90,000 bonus miles after spending $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening (ways to meet this spending requirement). See how this compares with other top card bonuses.
Update 1/25/2023: Card bonus increased to 90k miles.
Update 11/10/2022: Card bonus increased from 70k miles to 80k miles
The United Quest Card comes packed with benefits, which more than offset the card’s hefty annual fee. Cardholders receive a $125 credit on United purchases each year along with two 5k-mile anniversary award flight credits.
United Quest Card Details
- Receive up to $125 in statement credits each account anniversary year as reimbursement for United purchases charged to your United Quest Card.
- Starting with your first anniversary, you’ll get 5,000 miles back in your MileagePlus® account after you take a United® or United Express-operated award flight booked with your miles – up to 2 times every anniversary year.
- 3 miles per $1 spent on United purchases immediately after earning your $125 annual United purchase credit.
- 2 miles per $1 spent on all other travel, including airfare, trains, local transit, cruise lines, hotels, car rentals, taxicabs, resorts, ride share services and tolls
- 2 miles per $1 spent on dining, including eligible delivery services
- 2 miles per $1 spent on select streaming services
- 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Free first and second checked bags – savings of up to $320 per roundtrip
- Get one-year complimentary DashPass, a membership for both DoorDash and Caviar that provides unlimited deliveries with $0 delivery fees and lower service fees on eligible orders. After that, you are automatically enrolled in DashPass at the current monthly rate. Activate by 12/31/24.
The United Quest℠ Card is issued by Chase Bank. Chase also offers great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts.