This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card is probably one of the most popular credit cards with a bonus today. You can earn 60,000 bonus points after spending $4,000 in the first 3 months of account opening (here are some ideas on meeting the spending requirement). Compare all card bonuses here.
Update 11/15/2022: If you’re willing to inquire in-branch, some customers have been getting an offer for up to 70,000 bonus points.
These 60k points are worth $750 toward travel when you redeem through the Chase Ultimate Rewards program, which is one of the best credit card rewards programs. This is one of the best card bonus values for a card with an annual fee below $100.
Even better, Chase’s points transfer partners are some of the best. You’ll often get even more value with your points than by booking travel through the Ultimate Rewards portal.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $750 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Earn up to $50 in statement credits each account anniversary year for hotel stays purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Earn 5x total points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, excluding hotel purchases that qualify for the $50 Annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit.
- Earn 2x on other travel purchases.
- Earn 3x points on dining, including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out.
- Earn 3x points on online grocery purchases (excluding Target, Walmart and wholesale clubs).
- Earn 3x points on select streaming services.
- Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when redeemed for travel. For example 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Each account anniversary you’ll earn bonus points equal to 10% of your total purchases made the previous year. That means if you spend $25,000 on purchases, you’ll get 2,500 bonus points.
- You can transfer your points to leading frequent travel programs at 1 to 1 value.
- No foreign transaction fees
- Earn 5x points on Lyft rides through March 31, 2025. That’s 3x points in addition to the 2x points you already earn on travel.
- Skip the trip and have your groceries delivered to your doorstep with 6 months of complimentary Instacart+. Plus, Instacart+ members earn up to $15 in statement credits each quarter through July 2024.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass – a membership for both DoorDash and Caviar – which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees on eligible orders for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
- Receive a $10 monthly statement credit from Gopuff. Gopuff quickly delivers drinks, snacks and other household essentials to your doorstep. Promotion runs through December 31, 2023. Terms apply.
What makes this card a favorite is the potential to pool points with other Ultimate Rewards cards from Chase. This includes the cards listed below. This allows for a multi-card strategy to earn rewards faster for different purchase categories.
Keep in mind Chase also offers bonuses for their Checking and Savings accounts as well.
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses