The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card is offering select customers pre-approval for card membership and 80,000 sign-up bonus. See details below.
- Update 7/18/2023: Offer expired a while back but this offer link may work for the 80,000 bonus.
- Update 6/28/2023: Here’s a link for an 80,000 bonus points offer. Not sure where the link originated from so there’s some risk on whether the offer will stick.
If you’re interested in getting the Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card, you may want to check your mail to see if you’re one of the lucky few targeted customers. Some people are being offered an increased bonus of 80,000 Ultimate Rewards points, which is more points than the regular public offer. This offer is pre-approved and not available to everyone.
Here are the details of the 80K bonus offer:
- Spend $4,000 on purchases with your new Sapphire Preferred card within the first 3 months of account opening, and earn 80,000 Bonus Points.
- Annual fee is $95.
>>There is no link for this offer.
- Earn up to $50 in statement credits each account anniversary year for hotel stays purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Earn 5x total points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, excluding hotel purchases that qualify for the $50 Annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit.
- Earn 2x on other travel purchases.
- Earn 3x points on dining, including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out.
- Earn 3x points on online grocery purchases (excluding Target, Walmart and wholesale clubs).
- Earn 3x points on select streaming services.
- Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when redeemed for travel. For example 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Each account anniversary you’ll earn bonus points equal to 10% of your total purchases made the previous year. That means if you spend $25,000 on purchases, you’ll get 2,500 bonus points.
- You can transfer your points to leading frequent travel programs at 1 to 1 value.
- No foreign transaction fees
- Earn 5x points on Lyft rides through March 31, 2025. That’s 3x points in addition to the 2x points you already earn on travel.
- Skip the trip and have your groceries delivered to your doorstep with 6 months of complimentary Instacart+. Plus, Instacart+ members earn up to $15 in statement credits each quarter through July 2024.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass – a membership for both DoorDash and Caviar – which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees on eligible orders for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
- Receive a $10 monthly statement credit from Gopuff. Gopuff quickly delivers drinks, snacks and other household essentials to your doorstep. Promotion runs through December 31, 2023. Terms apply.
What makes this card a favorite is the potential to pool points with other Ultimate Rewards cards from Chase. This includes the cards listed below. This allows for a multi-card strategy to earn rewards faster for different purchase categories.
Keep in mind Chase also offers bonuses for their Checking and Savings accounts as well.