The Chase Freedom Unlimited® credit card has an offer for an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy, on up to $20,000 spent in your first year of card membership, for up to $300 cash back. Here are some ideas on how to meet the maximum spending amount for maximizing your cash back. This bonus can be worth more when you pool this card with certain other cards from Chase. Compare with other top card bonuses here.
This card earns 6.5% on travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards, 4.5% on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants (including takeout and eligible delivery services), and 3% on all other purchases on up to $20,000 spent in the first year. After the first year or $20,000 spent, earn 5%, 3%, and unlimited 1.5% on those categories,, respectively.
The card has no annual fee. This makes it a good everyday card for just about everyone.
But, pair it with certain other Chase cards and it’s a whole new ball game. Here are a couple of cards you can combine Ultimate Rewards points and transfer to travel partners to possibly get more value.
*Chase Bank also offers great bonuses with their Checking/Savings accounts.
The information related to the credit card has been collected by MoneysMyLife and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers