With the Chase Sapphire Reserve you can earn 60,000
or 80,000 bonus points with the card when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months (ways to meet this spending requirement).
See how this compares with other top card bonuses.
- Update 6/1/2023: Reminder you get $5 a month DoorDash credit. You can accrue them until the end of the quarter but they will reset once a new quarter begins.
- Update 2/2/2023: New Peloton benefit. Read about it here.
- Update 12/15/2022: The 80,000 points bonus is no longer offered publicly or through referral linls.
- Update 12/2/2022: The 80,000 points offer ended December 1. The welcome bonus is lowered to 60K points but you can still get 80K points with a referral link.
- Update 11/30/2022: Reminder, this offer ends today.
- Update 11/22/2022: The 80k points welcome bonus for new Chase Sapphire Reserve cardmembers will end on Nov. 30 and will revert back to a 60k points welcome bonus starting Dec. 1.
- Update 11/18/2022: Lyft Pink All Access is now available for Chase Sapphire Reserve Card – free for 2 years.
- Update 11/12/2022: Reports are 80K bonus ends 12/1/2022. Offer using referral links might last a bit longer.
- Update 11/3/2022: Check your emails from Chase you may get a 500 points offer for updating your income. “Get rewarded with 500 points on your Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card by updating your income information by November 30, 2022.” Visit chase.com/UpdateMyIncome and see if you get the offer for updating your income.
- Update 10/19/22: The bonus offer updated to 80,000 bonus points.
This is a premium travel card with a premium annual fee of $550. But, you’ll receive premium benefits such as 5X points on air travel and 10x points spent on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards® immediately after earning your $300 annual travel credit.
READ MORE: GET THIS $200 SIGN UP BONUS BEFORE IT’S GONE
- $300 Annual Travel Credit
- Earn 5x total points on flights when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
- Earn 10x total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
- Earn 3x points on other travel worldwide after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
- Earn 10x total points on Chase Dining purchases with Ultimate Rewards.
- Earn 3x points on other dining at restaurants, including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out.
- Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Application fee credit (up to $100) for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓
- Access to 1,300+ airport lounges with Priority Pass Select
- 50% more in travel redemption through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- With Pay Yourself Back, your points are worth 50% more for existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Earn 10x total points on Lyft rides through March 31, 2025. That’s 7x points in addition to the 3x points you already earn on travel.
- Receive a $10 monthly statement credit from Gopuff. Gopuff quickly delivers drinks, snacks and other household essentials straight to your doorstep. Promotion runs through December 31, 2023.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass – a membership for both DoorDash and Caviar – which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees on eligible orders for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024. With DashPass you also get $5 in DoorDash credits each month, redeemed at checkout.
- Skip the trip and have your groceries delivered to your doorstep with 1 year of complimentary Instacart+. Plus, Instacart+ members earn up to $15 in statement credits each month through July 2024. Membership auto-renews.
- No foreign transaction fees
What makes this card a favorite is the potential to pool points with other Ultimate Rewards cards from Chase. This includes the cards listed below. This allows for a multi-card strategy to earn rewards faster for different purchase categories.
80,000 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
>>Here’s my referral link (check link for the current bonus)
Once you have this card you can earn up to 50,000 bonus points for making referrals. Earn 10,000 bonus points for each friend who gets the Chase Sapphire Reserve card.
*Be sure to check out the current Checking and Savings promotions from Chase also.