The 100,000 bonus points offer for the Chase Sapphire Reserve® has officially expired. You can still earn 60,000 bonus points with the card when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months (ways to meet this spending requirement). See how this compares with other top card bonuses.
This is a premium travel card with a premium annual fee of $550. But, you’ll receive premium benefits such as 5X points on air travel and 10x points spent on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards® immediately after earning your $300 annual travel credit.
Other benefits include:
- Application fee credit (up to $100) for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®
- Access to 1,300+ airport lounges with Priority Pass Select
- 3X points on all other travel and dining
- 50% more in travel redemption through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- For all other purchases, it’s 1 point per dollar spent.
- With Pay Yourself BackSM, your points are worth 50% more for existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
What makes this card a favorite is the potential to pool points with other Ultimate Rewards cards from Chase. This includes the cards listed below. This allows for a multi-card strategy to earn rewards faster for different purchase categories.
*Be sure to check out the current Checking and Savings promotions from Chase also.
The information related to the credit card has been collected by MoneysMyLife and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris Up to $500 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers