The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card from Chase has an offer for 100,000 Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you spend $15,000 within 3 months of account opening (ways to meet this requirement). These 100k points have a value of up to $2,000 per our valuation. Compare with other top card bonuses here.
The Chase Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card is one of the best business rewards cards around. If your company spending matches its bonus categories, then this card will be well worth the $95 annual fee.
This card earns 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent in combined purchases in the following categories each account anniversary year:
- Shipping purchases
- Advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines
- Internet, cable and phone services
Earn unlimited 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 towards travel.
*The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card is issued by Chase Bank. Chase also offers great sign-up bonuses for its Checking/Savings accounts.
You’ll be able to combine Ultimate Rewards points earned with the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card with points from the following personal Chase cards. You can then transfer points to Ultimate Rewards travel partners to possibly get more value.
The information related to the credit card has been collected by MoneysMyLife and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers