Lyft Pink All Access, its most expensive membership plan, is now free for Chase Sapphire Reserve cardholders. Chase Sapphire Reserve cardholders can get two free years of Lyft Pink All Access, which costs $199 per year, with more exclusive benefits than ever.
Free Lyft Pink Details
Starting on Tuesday, November 15, Chase Sapphire Reserve cardholders will be able to get a free Lyft Pink All Access membership, which is Lyft’s most expensive membership (it costs $199 per year).
Chase Sapphire Reserve cardholders can get this membership for free for two years, and the third year will cost them 50% less. Membership automatically renews every year.
Lyft Pink All Access gives cardholders access to special benefits across the Lyft transportation network, which includes rideshare, cars, bikes, scooters, and more.
Lyft Benefits for Chase Sapphire Reserve cardmembers
- Earn 10x total points on Lyft rides
- 2 years of complimentary Lyft Pink All Access including:
- Free Priority Pickup upgrades to get picked up faster
- Member-exclusive pricing including 10% off all Lux rides
- Cancellation forgiveness, cancel up to 3 times per month for free
- In-app roadside assistance for your own car, free up to 4 times a year
- Free Grubhub+ for one year
- Free SIXT car rental upgrades
- Free, unlimited 45-min classic bike rides
- Free unlimited ebike and scooter unlocks
- Discounted ebike and scooter rates
- 3 bike or scooter guest passes per year
- A 50% discount off their 3rd year of Lyft Pink All Access membership
- Chase Sapphire, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Chase Ink Plus and Chase Ink Business Preferred cardmembers can continue to earn 5x total points and Chase Freedom, Freedom Unlimited, Freedom Flex and Freedom Student cardmembers, as well as Chase Ink Business Unlimited, Chase Ink Business Cash, Chase Ink Cash, and Chase Ink Business Premier cardmembers can continue to earn 5% total cashback on Lyft rides through March 2025. Learn more here.
- Once a cardmember activates with a Reserve card by 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time on December 31, 2024, they can unlock the two years of complimentary Lyft Pink All Access. By activating this complimentary benefit, cardmembers will be enrolled in an ongoing annual auto-renewing Lyft Pink All Access membership at the then-current yearly price, including 50% off the first year of their paid subscription.
- All details on the Lyft Pink All Access and Lyft Pink memberships can be found here.
Chase Sapphire Reserve cardholders can activate their free Lyft Pink All Access membership and keep earning 10X total points on Lyft purchases by making their card the default payment method and going to the Lyft Pink tab in the Lyft app and tapping “Join.” Find more details at https://www.lyft.com/chase.
Read more: Chase Sapphire Reserve card review
Read more: Lyft promos here