Better than the publicly available offer, there will be an offer in-branch where you can earn up to 90,000 Ultimate Rewards bonus points with a new Chase Sapphire Preferred card.
- Update 5/23/2023: The offer reportedly will be ending on 5/25/23.
- Update 4/21/2023: The public offer is now also 80,000 bonus points.
- Update 4/18/2023: Cardholders can now generate referral links to offer new applicants 80,000 points.
- Update 3/20/2023: The offer should now be available in-branch.
If you want to apply for the Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card, check your local branches from March 19 for this slightly improved offer.
This is one of the best offers we’ve ever seen for this card. Read on to find out more.
About The Offer
- Earn 90,000 or 80,000 Bonus Points after you spend $4,000 on purchases with your new Sapphire Preferred card within the first 3 months of account opening.
- Plus earn an additional 10,000 Bonus Points after spending an additional $2,000 in the next 6 months.
- Annual Fee: $95 (it is unclear whether the annual fee would be waived)
- Earn up to $50 in statement credits each account anniversary year for hotel stays purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Earn 5x total points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, excluding hotel purchases that qualify for the $50 Annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit.
- Earn 2x on other travel purchases.
- Earn 3x points on dining, including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out.
- Earn 3x points on online grocery purchases (excluding Target, Walmart and wholesale clubs).
- Earn 3x points on select streaming services.
- Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when redeemed for travel. For example 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Each account anniversary you’ll earn bonus points equal to 10% of your total purchases made the previous year. That means if you spend $25,000 on purchases, you’ll get 2,500 bonus points.
- You can transfer your points to leading frequent travel programs at 1 to 1 value.
- No foreign transaction fees
The product is not available to current cardholders of any Sapphire credit card or former cardholders of any Sapphire credit card who received a new cardmember bonus within the last 48 months.
This card is also subject to the Chase 5/24 rule, which means that your application will be denied if you’ve opened 5 or more new credit cards in the last 24 months.
Chase Sapphire Preferred is a good product that gives you some great benefits. We recently saw an offer for $80,000 with no annual fee, so this one is better.
READ MORE: See The Best Credit Card Offers Here
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply