This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Business Mastercard has 90,000 bonus HawaiianMiles as an introductory offer. Earn 50,000 bonus HawaiianMiles after spending $2,000 on purchases in the first 90 days. Earn 40,000 bonus HawaiianMiles after spending $8,000 on purchases within the first 12 months. Here are some ideas on meeting the spending requirement.
This is quite a good bonus value when compared to other cards when considering the card’s $99 annual fee. You can earn up to 40,000 annual bonus miles (a $480 value) every year for common business expenses:
- Get 20,000 miles when you charge at least $50,000 in one year.
- Get another 20,000 miles when you charge at least $100,000 in one year.
To help run your business more smoothly, Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Business offers:
- Complimentary employee cards
- Card control options on employee cards
- Expense-tracking features
For $99 annually, it’s a solid card to have in your wallet. Especially if your business frequently takes you to or from Hawaii.
- Earn up to 90,000 bonus HawaiianMiles after qualifying purchases
- One-time 50% off companion discount
- Earn up to 40,000 anniversary bonus miles
- 3x miles on eligible Hawaiian Airlines purchases
- 2x miles on gas, dining and office supply store purchases
- 1x miles on all other purchases
This Barclays Hawaiian Business Card bonus is the best we’ve seen. Though, there was a previous offer that waived the annual fee. Just keep in mind that the value of Hawaiian miles has gone down recently.
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses