The Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Business Mastercard has 60,000 bonus HawaiianMiles as an introductory offer. Plus earn 10,000 bonus HawaiianMiles after a purchase is made on an employee card within the first 90 days. Here are some ideas on meeting the spending requirement.
This is quite a good bonus value when compared to other cards when considering the card’s $99 annual fee. You can earn up to 40,000 annual bonus miles (a $480 value) every year for common business expenses:
- Get 20,000 miles when you charge at least $50,000 in one year.
- Get another 20,000 miles when you charge at least $100,000 in one year.
To help run your business more smoothly, Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Business offers:
- Complimentary employee cards
- Card control options on employee cards
- Expense-tracking features
For $99 annually, it’s a solid card to have in your wallet. Especially if your business frequently takes you to or from Hawaii.
- Earn up to 70,000 bonus HawaiianMiles after qualifying purchases
- One-time 50% off companion discount
- Earn up to 40,000 anniversary bonus miles
- 3x miles on eligible Hawaiian Airlines purchases
- 2x miles on gas, dining and office supply store purchases
- 1x miles on all other purchases
This Barclays Hawaiian Business Card bonus is the best we’ve seen. Though, there was a previous offer that waived the annual fee. Just keep in mind that the value of Hawaiian miles has gone down recently.