The Hawaiian Airlines® World Elite Business Mastercard® has 80,000 bonus HawaiianMiles + $99 statement credit + a companion fare 50% discount as an introductory offer. To earn the bonus miles, you’ll have to spend $2,000 in the first 90 days of account opening. Here are some ideas on meeting the spending requirement. I value these 80k miles at around $960.
This is quite a good bonus value when compared to other cards when considering the card’s $99 annual fee. You can earn up to 40,000 annual bonus miles (a $480 value) every year for common business expenses:
- Get 20,000 miles when you charge at least $50,000 in one year.
- Get another 20,000 miles when you charge at least $100,000 in one year.
To help run your business more smoothly, Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Business offers:
- Complimentary employee cards
- Card control options on employee cards
- Expense-tracking features
Plus, a lucrative sign-up bonus and one companion fare discount.
For $99 annually, it’s a solid card to have in your wallet. Especially if your business frequently takes you to or from Hawaii.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers