The Citi Rewards+® Card offers 20,000 ThankYou points as a welcome bonus after you spend $1,500 in purchases with your card within 3 months of account opening. Here are some ideas on meeting the spending requirement. These bonus points are worth $200 in gift cards via Thank You Rewards. If you’re willing to strategize to get more value out of your points, using their transfer partners could get you up to an average $340. Compare with other card bonuses here.
The Citi Rewards+® Card offers higher rewards at supermarkets and gas stations. The ongoing rewards for this card include:
- 2 points for every $1 at supermarkets and gas stations (for the first $6,000 spent per year) and 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Round up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase.
If you’re looking for a no annual fee card for less than $6,000 in supermarket and gas station spending, the Citi Rewards+® Card is a good option. Bigger spenders will have better options available.
*The Citi Rewards+® Card is issued by CitiBank. Citi also offers great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers