This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Citi Rewards+® Card offers 20,000 ThankYou points as a welcome bonus after you spend $1,500 in purchases with your card within 3 months of account opening. Here are some ideas on meeting the spending requirement. These bonus points are worth $200 in gift cards via Thank You Rewards. Compare with other card bonuses here.
The Citi Rewards+® Card offers higher rewards at supermarkets and gas stations. The ongoing rewards for this card include:
- 2 points for every $1 at supermarkets and gas stations (for the first $6,000 spent per year) and 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Round up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase.
If you’re looking for a no annual fee card for less than $6,000 in supermarket and gas station spending, the Citi Rewards+® Card is a good option. Bigger spenders will have better options available.
- Earn 2 ThankYou Points per $1 spent at supermarkets and gas stations for the first $6,000 per year and 1 point per $1 spent thereafter.
- Earn 1 ThankYou® Point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Round Up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase.
- Get 10% Points Back when you redeem, up to the first 100,000 points redeemed per year.
- No annual fee
*The Citi Rewards+® Card is issued by CitiBank. Citi also offers great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts.