The Virgin Atlantic World Elite Mastercard from Bank of America has an offer for up to 80,000 Flying club bonus miles. You get 60,000 points after spending $2,000 within the first 90 days of account opening. Here are some ideas on meeting the spending requirement. I value these 60k points to be worth around $900. See our reviews for more airline cards.
Additionally, you can earn up to 15,000 points every anniversary after qualifying purchases and 5,000 when you add additional cardholders to your account. Potentially, you could up to 80,000 points in total, which would be valued at $1,200. With a $90 annual fee, the bonus will cover the card’s cost for 13 years!
For the avid Virgin Atlantic flyer, the Virgin Atlantic credit card is a fine choice. Big spenders qualify for bonus miles, depending on how much you charge to your Virgin Atlantic card in one membership year:
- Spend at least $15,000 and receive 7,500 bonus Flying Club miles
- Spend at least $25,000 and receive another 7,500 bonus miles
That’s a grand total of 15,000 bonus miles, worth about $225.
If you hit $25,000 in annual spending on your Virgin Atlantic card, you also qualify for your choice of:
- One cabin upgrade from Economy Classic to Premium on an award flight, or
- One matching companion fare in the same cabin class on an award flight.
Although the companion fare is free, you still have to pay any applicable taxes, fees, charges and carrier-imposed surcharges. All these perks more than make up for the card’s annual fee.
If Virgin Atlantic is not your primary carrier, consider another airline-branded card or a general travel rewards card instead.
*The Virgin Atlantic World Elite Mastercard is issued by Bank of America. Bank of America also offers great sign-up bonuses for its Checking/Savings accounts.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers