This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Virgin Atlantic World Elite Mastercard from Bank of America has an offer for 30,000 Flying club bonus miles after spending $1,000 or more on purchases in the first 90 days. Here are some ideas for meeting the spending requirement.
- Up to 5,000 bonus Virgin Points when you add additional cardholders to your account
- 3 points per dollar spent directly on Virgin Atlantic purchases
- 1.5 points per dollar spent on all other purchases
- Earn 25 tier points per $2,500 in purchases (maximum 50 per month)
- No foreign transaction fees
- Low $90 Annual Fee
If Virgin Atlantic is not your primary carrier, consider another airline-branded card or a general travel rewards card instead.
*The Virgin Atlantic World Elite Mastercard is issued by Bank of America. Bank of America also offers great sign-up bonuses for its Checking/Savings accounts.