The Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card from Chase has an offer for $900 bonus cash back when you spend $6,000 in the first 3 months of account opening (ways to meet this spending requirement). See how this compares with other top card bonuses.
Update 4/21/23: This link is still working.
Update 4/18/23: The offer is back with this link.
Update 3/21/23: The offer ends today but you may be able to still find it through the Chase app. Here’s how:
- Log in to the Chase app.
- Scroll down and locate ‘Open an account’ under your accounts, and then select ‘Credit cards.’
- Scroll down past the shown cards and click on ‘Take the quiz.’
- Choose ‘Business – Cash Back – No Annual Fee,’ and click ‘See results.’
- You should see the $900 promotions for the Chase Ink Cash/Unlimited.
Update 3/7/2023: Chase increased the referral bonus on INK cards from 20,000 to 40,000 points. You can earn up to 200,000 bonus points per year by referring friends. Read more here.
Update 3/6/2023: The 90,000 points ($900) offer is reported to end 3/21/23.
Update 11/27/2022: Earn extra reward points/miles with the Chase Business Bonus Days offer. Read about the offer here.
Update 11/12/2022: Clicking through a referral link now shows the $900 bonus offer. Feel free to share your referral links in the comments section below.
Update 11/8/2022: Offer may be available through referrals as well. The referrer earns 20,000 bonus points for each business who gets the card, up to 100,000 bonus points each calendar year. Current cardholders can generate referrals here.
Rewards come in the form of Ultimate Rewards points. The welcome offer is for 90,000 Ultimate Rewards points, which can be redeemed for $900 in cash back. But, if you carry certain other Chase credit cards (see below), your 90,000 UR points could be worth around $1,800 in value after transferring to Ultimate Rewards travel partners.
- No annual fee
- Earn unlimited 1.5% Cash Back rewards on every purchase made for your business.
- 0% intro APR for 12 months from account opening on purchases. After that, a variable APR.
- Redeem your rewards for cash back, gift cards, travel and more through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Employee cards at no additional cost
You can also earn up to 100,000 points per year through the referral program. Earn
20,000 40,000 bonus points for each business that gets approved for any Chase Ink Credit Card.
>>Use my referral link to get this offer
Other Ink cards to consider:
You’ll be able to combine Ultimate Rewards points earned with the Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card with points from the following personal Chase cards. You can then transfer points to Ultimate Rewards travel partners to possibly get more value.
Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card is issued by Chase Bank. Chase also has bonus offers for their Checking and Savings accounts.
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply