This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Hilton Honors American Express Card is 1 of several credit cards offered by American Express that are affiliated with The Hilton Group. This card doesn’t have an annual fee and currently has a welcome bonus offer for
80,000 100,00 Hilton Honors Points when you spend $1,000 $2,000 (ways to meet this spending requirement) within the first 3 6 months of Card Membership. See how this compares with other top card bonuses.
Update 2/12/23: The signup bonus increased from 80,000 points to 100,000. Spend requirement also increased from $1,000 to $2,000.
It is a good supplementary card to have in your possession only if you tend to be loyal to the Hilton Portfolio of hotels. Purchases charged with this card earn Hilton Honors bonus points. You earn 7X for purchases charged directly with a hotel or resort within the Hilton portfolio, 5X points at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. supermarkets, and at U.S. gas stations, and 3X points on all other eligible purchases. As a general credit card, it doesn’t offer the most bang for your buck in terms of rewards rates.
- 7X per $1 of eligible purchases on your Card directly with a participating Hilton hotel or resort
- 5X for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. supermarkets, and at U.S. gas stations
- 3X per $1 of all other purchases
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Silver status with your Card
- Spend $20,000 on eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year and you can earn an upgrade to Hilton Honors Gold status through the end of the next calendar year.
Here are other Hilton Honors personal credit cards to consider:
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply