Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Enrollment may be required for select American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
The Hilton Honors American Express Card is 1 of several credit cards offered by American Express that are affiliated with The Hilton Group. This card doesn’t have an annual fee (See Rates & Fees, Terms Apply) and currently has a welcome bonus offer for 100,000 Hilton Honors Points when you spend $1,000 (ways to meet this spending requirement) within the first 3 months of Card Membership. Plus, you can earn up to $100 in Statement Credits on eligible purchases at any of the Hilton family hotels in the first 12 months of Card Membership. We value the 100k bonus points at around $600. See how this compares with other top card bonuses.
It is a good supplementary card to have in your possession only if you tend to be loyal to the Hilton Portfolio of hotels. Purchases charged with this card earn Hilton Honors bonus points. You earn 7X for purchases charged directly with a hotel or resort within the Hilton portfolio, 5X points at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. supermarkets, and at U.S. gas stations, and 3X points on all other eligible purchases. As a general credit card, it doesn’t offer the most bang for your buck in terms of rewards rates.
The information related to the credit card has been collected by MoneysMyLife and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers