Checkout 51 is now offering up to $5 bonus cash for new members and a $10 cashback bonus for each person you refer to the grocery cash back app.
Checkout 51 gives you cash back on qualifying purchases when you upload a photo of your grocery receipt to the app. Weekly offers include bakery, dairy, personal care, meat, seafood, medicine, beverage, children, snack, sweet and general home supply items.
Keep reading for more on Checkout 51 and its current offers.
Checkout 51 Up To $5 Welcome Offer
Get up to $5 bonus cash when you sign up for a free Checkout 51 account using a current member’s referral link, upload your first receipt ($2), and upload three more receipts ($1 each). To qualify, you must upload all four receipts within 30 days of joining Checkout 51.
We don’t have our own referral link to provide, but you can use these from other members:
How Checkout 51 Works
Checkout 51 is easy to use. Simply follow the seven steps below:
- Sign up for a free Checkout 51 account. Use this referral link to get a $5 bonus.
- Browse weekly offers.
- Go grocery shopping at any store.
- Take photos of receipts with your smartphone.
- Upload the photos on Checkout 51.
- Get cash back.
- Cash out. Minimum redemption is $20.
Checkout 51 $10 Referral Bonuses
Get a $10 bonus for each person who registers for a new Checkout 51 account and uploads their first receipt. Your referrals will also get up to a $5 welcome bonus each.
There is no limit to how many referral bonuses you can earn, but you must be a Checkout 51 member to participate.
How To Earn The Bonus
- Open the Checkout 51 mobile app, then go to the “Refer a friend” option under your “Profile.”
- You’ll need to have used the app to earn cash back before your referral link is available.
- Copy and share your referral link.
- Receive a $10 bonus for each person that:
- Signs up for a new Checkout 51 account using your referral link, and
- Uploads their first receipt within 30 days as a member.
Why Checkout 51?
Checkout 51 offers many great features, including:
- Checkout 51 offers are not store-specific. You can shop anywhere, even online.
- Checkout 51 lets you stack up on savings. Use a coupon when you make your purchases, and the app will also apply its cash back offers.
- Checkout 51 has regular bonus offers. Like submit a receipt of at least $60 for a chance to win $500.
Checkout 51 – and other cashback apps – won’t make you rich quick. But they can save you a big chunk of change for simply grocery shopping.
|OFFER LINK||OFFER||OUR REVIEW|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|Chase Business Complete Banking℠||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking℠||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||Up To $600||Review|
|Axos Savings & Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up To $3,000||Review|
|Betterment||Up To 1 Year Free||Review|
|Voyager (code BH5F1A)||$25 In BTC||Review|
|Coinbase||$10 In BTC||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|