This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card has a very nice 150,000 Hilton Honors bonus points offer available. To qualify you to need to spend $4,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership (ways to meet this spending requirement). See how this compares with other top card bonuses.
Update 11/26/2022: Frontier Airline is no longer an option for the $250 airline fee credit. But many others remain.
The Aspire Card earns 14X Hilton Honors bonus points at participating hotels or resorts within the Hilton Portfolio and 7X points on flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com, car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies, and U.S. restaurants. You’ll earn 3X Hilton Honors bonus points on all other eligible purchases.
The annual fee is steep at $450 (typical of premium cards), but you’ll find all the generous credits and perks, if used, easily make up for that cost. Those perks include one free weekend night reward, $250 resort credit, Hilton Honors Diamond status, $100 on-property credit, and no foreign transaction fees.
- 14X per $1 of eligible purchases on your Card directly with a participating Hilton hotel or resort
- 7X per $1 of eligible purchases on flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com; on car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies; & at U.S. restaurants
- 3X per $1 of all other purchases
- $250 Resort Credit for any eligible purchases with your Card made directly at a participating Resort in the Hilton portfolio
- $100 On-Property Credit for qualifying charges at participating Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resort and Conrad Hotels & Resorts.
- Free Night Reward every year after renewal.
- Plus, earn an additional night after you spend $60,000 on purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
- Hilton Honors Diamond Status to enjoy even more perks as a Hilton Honors Diamond member, like free Premium Wi-Fi, Daily Food & Beverage Credit (U.S. hotels only), 100% bonus on all Base Points, room upgrades and more.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Priority Pass Select to get unlimited lounge visits for you and up to two guests at no additional charge per visit once enrolled in complimentary Priority Pass Select membership, which offers access to over 1,200 airport lounges around the world.
- $250 Airline Fee Credit for incidental charges that are charged by the airline to your Card
Here are other Hilton Honors personal credit cards to consider:
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses