The Discover it Miles Card doesn’t offer a typical sign-up bonus (see top card bonuses here), but rather a bonus match of all the rewards you’ve earned during the first year. Depending on your usage, this can actually be much more rewarding, as we’ll review below.
This card has no annual fee and earns an ongoing rewards rate of 1.5x miles on all purchases. There are no categories to keep up with, and no cap on the amount of rewards you can earn.
Other benefits include no foreign transaction fee, in-flight $30 Wi-Fi credit, and FICO credit score monitoring.
While this card competes well with other no annual fee Travel and Cash Back credit cards, one inconvenient drawback is that Discover isn’t as widely accepted as Visa or MasterCard.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers