The U.S. Bank FlexPerks Gold American Express Card has an offer for 30,000 bonus FlexPerks points when you spend $2,000 within the first 4 months (ways to meet this spending requirement). These 30k bonus points are worth $450 in travel. That’s enough to cover the $85 annual fee for 5 years. Compare this with other top card bonuses here.
The FlexPerks Gold Amex card provides great earning power for spending at restaurants, gas stations and airlines. As long as the merchant is classified as a restaurant, gas station or airline, you’ll earn the extra rewards. It’s 3 FlexPoints per $1 at restaurants, and 2 FlexPoints per $1 at gas stations and airlines.
Like with many other reYou can use your FlexPoints for travel, annual fee, merchandise, and gift cards. You’ll get the most value for your FlexPoints if you use them for travel. On average, each FlexPoint is worth around $0.015 when you redeem towards travel. That’s a great value considering the average across different rewards cards is just $0.01 per point.
*U.S. Bank also offers great sign-up bonuses for its Checking/Savings accounts.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers