A potentially good option for savvy travelers, The Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® credit card gives you quite the bang for your buck with its offer for an Annual Companion Fare, $100 statement credit, and 60,000 bonus miles after you make $2,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of opening your account (ways to meet this requirement).
With the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature credit card, you earn unlimited 3 miles for every $1 spent on eligible Alaska Airlines purchases and unlimited 1 mile for every $1 spent on other purchases. You also get free checked bags for you and up to six other guests on the same reservation. Plus, there are no blackout dates on Alaska Airlines flights and miles don’t expire on active accounts.
*The Alaska Airlines Visa Signature card is issued by Bank of America. BoA also has great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers