This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Alaska Airlines Visa Signature Credit Card gives you quite the bang for your buck with its offer for one Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare from $121 ($99 fare plus taxes and fees from $22) plus 50,000 bonus miles after you make $2,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of opening your account (ways to meet this requirement). Compare with other top card bonuses here.
Update 11/12/2022: The bonus offer has reverted back to 50,000 miles from the limited time 70,000 miles offer.
With the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature credit card, you earn unlimited 3 miles for every $1 spent on eligible Alaska Airlines purchases and unlimited 1 mile for every $1 spent on other purchases. You also get free checked bags for you and up to six other guests on the same reservation. Plus, there are no blackout dates on Alaska Airlines flights and miles don’t expire on active accounts.
- Get 50,000 bonus miles plus Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare™ from $121 ($99 fare plus taxes and fees from $22) after you make $2,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of opening your account.
- Free checked bag for you and up to 6 guests on the same reservation – that’s a savings of $60 per person roundtrip
- Every year on your credit card account anniversary you’ll receive a companion fare which allows you to book a companion flight from $121 ($99 fare plus taxes and fees from $22). Valid on all Alaska Airlines flights booked on alaskaair.com.
- Earn unlimited 3 miles for every $1 spent on eligible Alaska Airlines purchases and unlimited 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases. And, your miles don’t expire on active accounts.
- Flexibility with no blackout dates on Alaska Airlines flights when booking with miles or a companion fare.
- Get 20% back on Alaska Airlines inflight purchases – Just use your card to pay for food, drinks and Wi-Fi while you’re in the air.
- Annual fee is $75
*The Alaska Airlines Visa Signature card is issued by Bank of America. BoA also has great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts.
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses