The Capital One® SavorOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card has a bonus offer for $200 cash after you spend $500 within the first 3 months (ways to meet this spending requirement). That’s a good standard bonus value for a no-annual-fee cash back card.
As its name implies, the SavorOne card was designed with the foodie in mind. It gives unlimited 3% cash back on dining, entertainment and at grocery stores. For all other eligible purchases, the card earns 1% cash back. With no annual fee, this is a competitive rewards card for those categories.
The bulk of your expenses not on dining or at grocery stores? You’ll be better off with a flat-rate cash back card instead.
*Check out Capital One bonuses for Checking & Savings accounts.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers
- Choice Rewards World Mastercard® Bonus