This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Mastercard has two offers: a one-time 50% discount off companion fare upon card approval and 60,000 bonus HawaiianMiles when you spend $2,000 within the first 90 days. Here are some ideas on meeting the spending requirement. With an annual fee of $99, the welcome offer will cover the card’s cost for six years. See our list for more introductory offers.
Update 11/15/2022: There is an in-flight offer for 70,000 bonus miles. Requires a handwritten promotional code from your flight attendant.
The Hawaiian Airlines card offers a lot of value if you travel to Hawaii quite a bit. It features airline-specific perks like companion fare discounts, first checked bag free and triple miles on Hawaiian Airlines purchases. With double miles on everyday spending, you’ll earn enough for a free flight in no time. Besides the 50% companion discount new cardmembers get, you’ll also receive a companion discount on every account anniversary.
On the flip side, if you don’t fly to Hawaii much, you’ll find better value in a non-branded travel rewards card.
- Earn 3x miles on eligible Hawaiian Airlines purchases.
- Earn 2x miles on gas, dining and eligible grocery store purchases.
- Earn 1x miles on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- Two checked bags free
- Receive a one-time 50%-off companion discount
- $100 companion discount annually
- Discounted award flights
- $99 annual fee
*The Hawaiian Airlines credit card is issued by Barclays. See our Barclays page for their bank account offers.
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses