The Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Mastercard has two offers: a one-time 50% discount off companion fare upon card approval and 60,000 bonus HawaiianMiles when you spend $2,000 within the first 90 days. Here are some ideas on meeting the spending requirement. We value these points to be worth around $720. With an annual fee of $99, the welcome offer will cover the card’s cost for six years. See our list for more introductory offers.
The Hawaiian Airlines card offers a lot of value if you travel to Hawaii quite a bit. It features airline-specific perks like companion fare discounts, first checked bag free and triple miles on Hawaiian Airlines purchases. With double miles on everyday spending, you’ll earn enough for a free flight in no time. Besides the 50% companion discount new cardmembers get, you’ll also receive a companion discount on every account anniversary.
On the flip side, if you don’t fly to Hawaii much, you’ll find better value in a non-branded travel rewards card.
*The Hawaiian Airlines credit card is issued by Barclays. See our Barclays page for their bank account offers.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers