The United Gateway℠ Card from Chase is welcoming new users with a 20,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open (ways to meet this spending requirement). We value these miles at around $280. This offer is competitive with other no-annual-fee rewards cards.
The United Gateway℠ Card earns 2X miles at gas stations, local transit & commuting, and United purchases. For all other purchases, it earns 1x miles.
If you’re committed to flying United, you’ll want to consider adding this low-cost card to your wallet because it offers bonus miles on everyday purchases like gas stations and local transit and commuting.
The United Gateway℠ Card is issued by Chase Bank. Chase also offers great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts.
The information related to the credit card has been collected by MoneysMyLife and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers
- Choice Rewards World Mastercard® Bonus