Chase and Air Canada have unveiled a co-branded credit card: the Aeroplan® Credit Card. The card offers a Welcome Flight Reward worth up to 50,000 points after you spend $3,000 + up to 51,000 points through 10x total points on travel and dining (ways to meet this spending requirement). We value the 101k Aeroplan points to be worth around $1,500. See how this compares with other top card bonuses.
The Aeroplan Credit Card earns 3 points per $1 spent on grocery stores, dining at restaurants, and Air Canada directly. Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. For every $2,000 you spend in a calendar year, you earn 500 bonus points as well. The card comes with a few nice perks such as free first checked bags, no foreign transaction fees, and up to $100 as a statement credit for the Global Entry or TSA PreCheck™ application fee every 4 years.
The annual fee for this card is $95.
The Aeroplan® Credit Card is issued by Chase Bank. Chase also offers great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts.
The information related to the credit card has been collected by MoneysMyLife and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris Up to $500 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers